Ex-husband

After the incident, taehyung seemed to be normal, no longer trembling as he regained his composure. But jungkook remained alarmed. His eyes watched over the brunet like a hawk from time to time, making sure that he's okay.

When they reached the entrance of the luxurious hotel, taehyung's eyes enlarged in size, gawking at the jaw dropping facade of the huge building. But his head snapped up to his side when a male came to them with a wide grin on his face as he approached the ravenette.

"Congratulations Mr.Jeon!" The said male gave jungkook a bouquet of flowers which jungkook received it with a little nod, a warm smile on his face.

Taehyung just stood behind jungkook and stared at them as they had a small conversation which he couldn't understand since they spoke in different language that he couldn't quite get it.

He saw the male looking over jungkook's shoulder to glance at him with a wide smile on his face.

"C'est ton garçon? Il a l'air beau!" The man asks.

Taehyung's visions become small and sharp as he stared them with his judging gaze. Though he couldn't understand what they were talking about he could confirm one thing, that whatever their conversation is, it's about him.

"Oui, il est avec moi." The ravenette spoke as he glances at the skeptical brunet who kept staring at him with his plump lips pressed tightly together.

In a minute or so, the male walked away with a little bow as jungkook waves him off.

"Here, take it." Taehyung looks down and saw the ravenette throwing the flowers into his hands. Taehyung's lips parted in disbelief when the ravenette walks away without much words. Anger raised in him as he stomps his way to the ravenette and stood in front of him, halting his steps.

"Why did you give this to me? Am I your flower keeper?" Jungkook blinked his eyes as he watched him glaring at him.

"I'm sorry if it seemed that way. I just gave it to you because I remembered... That you like flowers." Taehyung stares at him wide-eyed. Did he just hear that right? Jungkook knows about his likes? Since when?

Taehyung quickly looks away when he saw him gazing at him with a faint smile on his face.

An awkward silence surrounded them as taehyung stayed silent as jungkook stares down at him. Out of embarrassment, taehyung started scratching the back of his head as he looks away, hoping for someone to save him.

As if on cue, a smooth voice called out the ravenette's name causing them to look up.

"I thought you wouldn't make it here Mr. Jeon. But you did it!" The said woman walks over to the ravenette who seemed to be in shock when he saw her wearing a very tiny, appealing dress which almost revealed every part of her body.

"Where are your clothes?" Alicia frowns as she looks down on her body. She let out a laugh as she watched jungkook leering at her with his scrunched nose.

"C'mon Mr.Jeon, this is called fashion and I'm not here for work. So let me be me." She let her tongue ran over her upper teeth as she winks at the ravenette who let out a scoff, rolling his eyes.

The brunet felt like left out as he watched them talking to each other. His murderous eyes directed at the woman who was all over jungkook. But he swiftly looked away when the young woman turned her head, looking directly at him.

"Who is this? Oh wait, is he the boyfriend you talked about?" Jungkook's eyes bulges at her words. Turning around, he looked at taehyung who was already staring back at him with big wide eyes, utterly shocked.

"Boyfriend? He has a boyfriend already?"

Taehyung's heart sank at the mere word.
What did he think? Just because he invited to a party, he can be back in his life? How dumb he could be?