I Love You Jiminah!

"What's the matter taetae? You look tensed." Watching the brunet pacing back and forth jimin decided to ask.

"Umm... I-um.." Taetae wanted to tell jimin about jungkook and how he saved him the other day. But he was also afraid that the latter might tell Jin about the incident and if Jin knows then he might want to say bye-bye to his college.

"No! I can't do that!" He yelled out loud, causing jimin frown.

"Can't do what baby?" Taetae gasped when he heard jimin's voice, startling him.

" I can't tell him, he'll definitely tell Jin Hyung."

"Jiminah, are you my best friend?"
Taetae asked, smiling at the now startled boy.

Jimin's heart sank at his words. Whenever he wanted to escape and get rid of jimin's questions taetae always would ask this to him and jimin knows that he's hiding something but that's not important. The problem is he still thinks of him as a friend which broke jimin's heart.

He knows his feelings for him has changed and he never tried to show him or tell him how he feels about him.

But now he realized how bad it'd hurt when you don't tell your love about your feelings and they still think you as your friend.

Swallowing the lump in his throat jimin slowly made his steps closer to taetae who was confused by his actions.

"Baby" he murmured as he getting closer, his eyes held the mixed look of pain and love which Taetae failed to notice.

Taetae hummed in response as jimin slowly leaned in, pressing his lips on the brunet's temple who laughed at how nervous he looked right now.

"Yah, what are you--"

"I like you Taetae. "

Jimin could feel his heart pounding on his chest at his own confession. His mouth went dry as he felt nervous on his words. His eyes were blinking constantly out of nervous. He was too nervous that he didn't even realize that he was gripping taetae's wrist a little too tight.

Never he ever thought that it would be this difficult to confess to his childhood friend.

But it felt like everything around him has stopped at taetae's next word.

"I like you too jiminah!" he smiled as he moved a little closer to hug jimin who was in utter shock.

Jimin knew that he was saying that like usual and doesn't know the exact meaning of it which made him feel like dying inside.

"Fuck his innocents!" jimin cursed.

The thought of how he would react once he tells him and what would be his answer scared him the most. After gathering all of his courage he looked at him before gently taking his hands into his.

"That's not what I meant tae, what I said is I really like you you know, like.. In that way."

Taetae's innocent smile slowly faded away as a frown formed on his face.

"W-what?"

"I'm sorry baby. But you're all over my head. I can't stop thinking about you." He sighed looking down at the ground. "But you can say no to me if you don't like me. I can take it." He mumbled as he already regrets his words and felt guilty about his stupid moves.

Preparing his heart for a rejection he just stood there with his head hung low. But the brunet's question made him nearly lose his mind.

" Like girlfriend and boyfriend?" Jimin had no idea how he knew about these things but he was quick to nod his head at the brunet who squeaked out "Okay!"

Jimin was beyond surprised by his reply. Pulling the brunet close, he buried his face into the crook of his neck, inhaling the scent of taetae which he longed for. His eyes were screwed shut as he felt like he was drowning in a sea of bliss.

He heard tiny giggles leaving from taetae's lips which brought another smile to his face, his hands eventually went down to grab his slender waist, gripping them like how he always wanted to.

But his delight moment only lasted for second before he was pushed away by the brunet who gasped at the sudden grip on his waist.

"What's wrong taetae? Are you okay?" He heard jimin ask before he leaned closer to cup his cheeks, caressing them with the pad of his thumb.

To say, the brunet himself didn't know why he was acting in this way either. Ever since the ravenette kissed him he found himself weird and find it odd as his mind constantly gave thoughts about the said male.

"Jiminah, I can't forget about--" Jimin cut him off by pressing his palm against his mouth.

"Shh, It's okay baby. I get it. You must feel weird about these kind of things at first, but you'll get used to it I promise. I love you." Leaning in jimin pecked his cheeks and the brunet didn't say anything back as he went silent.

"I'm so happy that you love me back." Jimin said with a blooming smile on his face.

"I've always loved you though, silly." Taetae giggled when jimin tapped on his nose.

"I love you baby." Jimin mumbled pressing his forehead against the brunet who smiled back.

"I love you too jiminah!"