I Never Left You

Jungkook looked down and saw the dark water barely even reaching his mid ankle. The sound of water splashing whenever he makes a move was the only sound as he ambled through the river which seemed endless since all he could see was the pitch black river and a bright sky with no sun on it.

His head whipped around and was startled when he heard an eerie voice whispering something in his ear. But he found no one beside him but his ears were kept listening to the same whispers and he tried to fathom what it was saying.

It was calling his name, over and over again and he looked around to see the source of those voices but found none.

His whole body trembled in pure fear when he felt a hand tapping over his shoulder.

"Taetae?" The said male gave him a faint smile as jungkook's eyes enlarged with such emotions.

"Is this really you?" The brunet gave him a subtle nod, a warm smile adores his face as his eyes glimmers. Tears brimmed in the ravenette's charcoal eyes with too many emotions running out as droplets.

The brunet's breath hitches when jungkook pulls him into a bone crashing hug. A smile blooms in the face of the brunet as the other held him close to his chest. His embrace not only gave the warmth he misses but also left too many memories which he never would be able to forget.

Tears gushed down jungkook's face when he felt the gentle fingers softly running through his locks, messing it up with his love.

"I missed you... W-why did you leave m-me?" The brunet's smile faded momentarily before it was back again, adorning his enchanted Visage. Jungkook felt those soft fingers still running through his hair, making random patterns as his face buried deep into his neck.

"I never left you. I'm still with you, but you are the one who can't see..." Jungkook's brows furrowed as his face twisted in confusion. Not because what he said but the way he was smiling sadly, jungkook felt a pang in his chest.

"T-taehyung? "

A drop of tear rolled down from those almond eyes as his head made a soft nod.

"I never left you then why did you leave me?"

Those words... Those teary eyes....

Jungkook's eyes grew wide when he saw the sad face slowly disappearing from his sight, replacing with a beautiful young woman with a pale face, smiling down at him.

"Mr. Jeon, I'm talking to you, do you hear me?" Jungkook jolts up in his bed, his hands almost send her flying to the wall of the room.

"Alice, what the fuck are you doing in my room?" He grunts as soon as he wakes up. His face grimaced as he squinted his eyes when the golden rays painted his face, greeting him as well.

"Ugh, finally you called me by my name. How wonderful is that huh?" Alicia exclaimed as her hands swung in the air.

"Tell me one good reason why I shouldn't fire you." Letting his hand rub his forehead, jungkook asked in a stern voice which had her gasping.

"Don't be rude Mr.Jeon, I have plenty. The first one, you just signed the contract so you can't fire me even if you want until you get those papers to yourself and the second one is... We have become friends, you can't fire your friend can you?" Jungkook gave her a look of amusement as the young woman gave him a cup of coffee.

"Since when did we become friends?" The tone of his voice screamed sarcasm but she didn't really care about it.

"Um..from last night? Now let's keep it aside and please, please tell me one thing.. Who is this taehyung?" Jungkook literally spat out his coffee when the long forgotten name slipped out of some stranger's lips.