I'm Home

"I love you taehyung. "

Taehyung shot up in his bed with his eyes wide open, sweat dripping off his pale face as he stared at the walls in front of him.

His mind suddenly flooded with the thoughts of the beyond belief scenes that had happened last night. Hand flying to slap his mouth as his muscles become rigid. His eyes wandered around and found himself in his room, on his bed.

"Was that all a dream?" Heaving a sigh, he smiled a little as he ran his hands over his face, wiping the sweat away.

But he nearly died in anxiety when his eyes caught the small cut on his thumb. Instantly his mind flashed the scene of how jungkook kept kissing his wound last night while looking at him with worried eyes.

"No!!" His hands flew to his head, gripping the hair as his eyes grew wide at the memories of him kissing jungkook came flashing, flooding his head.

He remembered how jungkook kissed him with too much gentleness and tenderness like he might hurt him if he moved faster, even his grips on his body was almost felt like as feathers as he touched him with too much care that made him feel so special and loved.

It wasn't a heat of the moment but it was a heart felt moment that made him convinced that he really needed the kiss which set his weighed heart at ease, the tears on his face was the proof even if he denies it.

"Why the fuck would I let him kiss me? I'm not gay?" He shook his head violently, talking to himself.

Then why did I let him kiss me? Am I.. falling for him?

"No I'm not! It was because I was just sad and I wasn't thinking straight." He mumbled. "It's normal to kiss a male when you are sad, Nothing serious." he said, nodding to himself.

Was it really? Then why did I drive him back home? It wasn't my concern at all if he gets into an accident?

After the little moment they had, jungkook somehow became sozzled as the time went on, he was barely even seeing the brunet which had taehyung curse out in annoyance as jungkook fell onto his shoulder.

"J-jungkook?" Namjoon panicked when he saw the ravenette's unsteady state as taehyung heaved him as the male comfortably leaned on his shoulder with his eyes closed, babbling some incoherent words that none of them could understand.

"What happened taetae?" Namjoon was quick to pull jungkook away from the brunet who seemed to be struggling to keep up with his weight. But jungkook held him closer with his hands tightly wrapped around taehyung's waist.

"I'm Taehyung, hyung." The brunet muttered through his struggle as he kept the ravenette from falling off his grip.

"Oh! I apologize for this taehyung, let me take care of him from here." Reaching out his hands, Namjoon tried to pull him off the brunet's body but no avail, Jungkook's grip was too tight.

"It's okay hyung, tell me where his room is? I'll throw him on the bed myself." Chuckling at his words Namjoon led them in, heading upstairs to show the ravenette's room.

"Do you need my help?" Namjoon asked as soon as he reached the door, looking at him concerned.

"No problem hyung, I'll do it." Pushing the door open, he dragged him towards the bed and threw him on the bed, causing the male to groan a little. His shirt raising a little at the impact, causing his abs to peek through his shirt.

Bending down, taehyung reached for his shirt to pull it down but was startled by the firm grip around his wrist. He abruptly looked up only to met with a ravenette's face who peered at him through his drunk gaze, visions barely even clear.