I'm Still Here

It took them almost a day to find his father's house and they finally found it at the end of the day. Jungkook was really nervous and excited to see the brunet as taehyung led him in front of the door.

"A-are you sure this is it?" Taehyung turned around and found the said male who looked way more excited as he rubbed his palms together.

"I'm sure jungkook." Taehyung spoke before he knocked on the door, smiling at the tremulous ravenette.

Jungkook was on his heels all the way through their travel. Taehyung was really glad that he's finally doing what's right and best for the two. Though the fact of him leaving the ravenette hurt him the most, it didn't stop him from doing everything to make him happy and let him be with his loved one and that's definitely not him. So in that case, he doesn't really mind his unconsidered marriage which didn't really left any meaning behind it as all it left was hurt to him and of course to jungkook as well.

The door finally opened, revealing an old man who gasped the moment his gaze dropped on taehyung's smiling face.

"D-dad--"

"Taehyung!" Choi ran towards his son and engulfed him into his arms which made taehyung smile wider as he teared a little at his father's warm hug.

"How did you find us?" Breaking the hug, Choi asked taehyung who only smiled at his question.

"Jin Hyung told me." Choi's eyes grew wide at that. He looked like he's going to have a panic attack when his eyes caught the ravenette's smiling face.

Jungkook just stood there in anticipation. His legs already itching to run inside and hug the brunet to his chest.

"Mr.kim, I'm here to see taetae." Jungkook smiled at choi who gulped as sweats formed on his forehead, causing the male to frown at him.

"J-jungkook, w-why are you here to see him? You're married already. You shouldn't do this to taehyung. P-please return to your country, take him with you." The male spoke as he urged them to go away.

"Dad, I'm the one who took him here. He knows he's here and.. I t-told him everything. So please, let him see taetae." Taehyung's trailed off as he gazed at his father's wide eyes who suddenly tensed at his request.

"No you c-can't--"

"Please dad, let him." Holding his father's hands into his, taehyung stared at him with pleading eyes which made the other male nod his head before he stepped down from the stairs.

"Come with me." Choi led them both to the backyard where they found yoona, taehyung's mother, sitting on a log as she placed the roses on the recently built grave.

Jungkook's eyes instantly grew wide when he saw the woman placing a bundle of roses on top of the grave and his heart literally stopped for a moment and he couldn't find himself breathing anymore when his eyes caught the name that carved on it.

Taehyung was the same, though he already realized what was going on, he couldn't believe what he just saw. He saw jungkook's rigid body, standing beside him without moving his eyes away from the name.

"J-jungkook--" The said male abruptly ran away from there, running and running without even knowing where he's running to. He felt breathless, his lungs giving up. His legs became wobbly, he couldn't run any more and fell onto the ground as tears flowing down his cheeks.

"Aaahhhhh!"

His screams were loud enough to shook the sky. He felt like his whole world imploded, everything seemed unrealistic. He couldn't believe it. He doesn't want to believe what he just witnessed.

He was hoping to see the brunet's bright smile which melts his heart every time he sees his glowing face. But he did not expect to see the grave of his precious lover who became his everything.

"Why did you leave me? You told me you won't me alone! Then why did you?" Jungkook's voice cracked as he cried his heart out. He couldn't take it anymore. When taehyung told him he was sick he thought he was just saying to make him believe his lies but he did not expect it to be true.

"You lied to me, you told me you won't leave me. You're a liar taetae!" He screamed as he looked at the dusky sky, hands punching the ground as tears wetted his own hands.

"You knew you would leave me...so you decided to run away? F-from me? W-why? You could've take me with you. " Jungkook's voice came weak as he sobbed like a little kid which broke taehyung's heart as he watched him from afar.

After chasing him for a while, taehyung found him on the ground as his loud cries were heard even from afar. The way jungkook crying had his heart squeezing inside. He brought him here to see taetae and have his love back. But he never knew fate would play him like this.

It didn't only do him wrong but it also made his life miserable. All his life he hated his brother only for no reason. And when he realized his mistakes and wanted to show him how much he loved him, he's not there. He couldn't even get to see the brunet's face for the last time.

And if he himself feels this miserable and grieving for the loss of his beloved brother then he could literally imagine what the pain jungkook was going through right now. He can only imagine how much it would hurt him when he came all the way here without even sleeping or eating, only to find out that his fiance was gone into nothingness, too far away from the possibility to bring him back.

"J-jungkook." Taehyung tried to bite back a sob as he crouched down in front of the ravenette who was facing the ground as he shed tears to the floor. But taehyung's voice made him abruptly look up.

Taehyung was terrified when he saw his face. He looked really horrible, too awful and pathetic. It was a heart wrenching sight he never wanted to see. Tears welled in those almond eyes when he could literally able to see the pain and agony in those reddened eyes.

Spreading his arms, taehyung beckoned the ravenette to come to his arms which the ravenette did and threw himself in those welcoming arms. Taehyung tried his best to not break down in front of jungkook since he doesn't want to make it more difficult for him. But he couldn't help but sob in silence as jungkook hugged him tighter, hands pulling him close as his tears wetted taehyung's clothes.

"He left me Tae, He really l-left me! Now what am I gonna do? He left me alone!" Taehyung shook his head as he pressed his chin on the ravenette's head who never stopped his crying as taehyung shushed him, gently rocking their body as his hands wrapped around jungkook's head that buried in his chest.

"You are not alone." Taehyung let out a sob as jungkook cried into his arms, breaking every single part of taehyung's heart as the brunet held his husband closer to his chest, too scared to move away from the mourning ravenette.

"I-I'm here." A sniffle escaped taehyung's lips as jungkook only cried in his arms, too shattered to say anything as he only pulled the brunet's body closer as tears trickled down his eyes.

"I'm still here."

I know y'all wanna kill me but I'm not going to stop. Here's a🔪😭

Bonita ~💜

In My Heart JJK. KTH ✔जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें