Lucky Charm

"Who?" Jin inquired, glaring at Taetae who was gaping at him.

"N-no one?"

Jin didn't say a word and put the frying pan down, walking towards taetae who just stood there, blinking his eyes at him.

"You know you can't lie to me right? So tell me, what's the matter? And who is this person you are talking about?" The latter asked with a forced smile, trying his best not to snap at him.

Though his lips held a fond smile taetae could literally see the distaste through jin's eyes. But he had no other choice anyway.

"J-jungkook hyung."

"What? You love him?" His sudden burst caused the brunet flinch a little as he backed away.

To his response, taetae only nodded his head slowly, earning a frustrated sigh from jin.

After a few minutes of contemplating, jin raised his head, staring at the brunet who had his head tilted, staring right back at him with his puppy eyes.

"Taetae, how can you be so sure about that? Do you even know what love is?"

"I know hyung. And I really love him." He trailed off with pouted lips earning a soft chuckle from jin.

The latter was still uncertain about the brunet's choice yet he had to accept it for once. Considering his childish behavior, jin had always kept him away from this cruel world and from the people who might be a harm to him.

But seeing him all grown up, making decisions on his own made him kinda proud yet it left him with full of dread.

Jin only sighed. "If you are that certain about it then I'm not gonna be against it." he could see taetae's face glowing up instantly.

Soft giggles left taetae's lips as he threw himself against jin,who was quick to wrap his arms around him. "Thank you hyungie! You're the best!"

"I've always been. Haven't I?" The latter ruffled his hair.

"If he ever hurts you you're gonna tell me. Okay?" Taetae quickly nodded his head with tiny laugh, finding the older adorable.

"I will--"

"Taetae! You're home?" A sudden panicked voice startled both of them. "I looked for you but you weren't there in your room this evening. Where have you been?" Yoona asked, rushing to her son.

"I was with Jimin, mom."

"Oh gosh, you scared me honey!" Yoona breathed engulfing him into a hug. "Don't just go anywhere without telling me okay? It's not safe for you. What if something happen--"

"C'mon Mrs.kim, nothing would go wrong. Now stop scaring him. " Jin spoke, patting yoona's shoulder.

Yoona averted her gaze towards her son, Caressing the side of his face. "You know, mom loves you so much." The woman's voice cracked a bit as she teared up a little.

"I love you too mom. But why are you crying? I'm not going anywhere. " Lifting his hand up, taetae brushed the tears away from her cheeks causing her to chuckle.

"I know I know, I'm sorry honey. I'm just being emotional."

Taetae was about to speak when his eyes caught a sight of the exact same figure as him standing by the door, glaring directly at him.

"D-Doofus."

Everyone's head turned around and saw taehyung who trudged inside.

"Why do I have to always Witness these dramas." Taehyung scoffed as he rolled his eyes at them.