Beomgyu: Fox Alpha
Mate: Taehyun
Ability; swordmaster.

****

They drove as fast as they could to the place they believe the foxes realm was supposedly located .They took three cars, Mark was riding with Haechan, Minho, and Jeong-In. Ryujin Chaeryeong, and Jisung were using the latter's car. Chris, Seungmin, Hyunjin and Felix were riding in Hyunjin's car.

Felix was glad that the pain Jae experienced earlier had stopped at some point and now the boy was sleeping soundly.

One of his hands stayed clenched in his lap, his other wrapped around Jae's. The child blissfully unaware that they’re entering an unknown world. The car was silent, the air serene as they ventured out further. Felix didn't know how long he stayed up, didn't count the minutes that passed while he was thinking over everything. The songs Hyunjin played on the radio helped.

The familiar beats smoothing out those worry lines on his forehead. He recalled adoring music when he was younger, he remembered hearing his papa sing, attempting to copy him, himself in another room when he was just a little boy. The music, combined with the pleasant brightness of the road they’re taking made him feel nostalgic for that reason and for no apparent reason at all. He missed his parents.

"How long until we reach there?" Felix asked

“The Foxes realm is a big community located in the woods to the South. It’s a patch of untouched territory, It’ll take about 7 hours for us to get there,” Seungmin told him.

“I’m guessing you have been there before.” Felix carefully adjusted his position with Jae clinging to him like a baby koala. He was settled in behind Hyunjin who was at the driver seat.

“No I haven't been there before but some foxes I know told me It’s beautiful out there." Seungmin exclaimed, then sheepishly apologized for startling Jae who stirred before dropping back on Felix's chest.

"We're going to find him" Hyunjin said looking at Felix through the rear view mirror. 

Something in him told him they're going to find Dae soon. Call it paternal instincts but he felt it and that gave him a new wave of hope so he nodded offering Hyunjin a small smile which the Alpha returned instantly. "I know" was all he said, closing his eyes to take a nap.

The next time Felix heard anyone spoke again, it was Jae waking him, the little boy standing up on the seat, his shoes taken off, his seatbelt unbuckled. The car was parked on a curb of a random street in an unfamiliar little town. Felix could tell they’re far out of Seoul, because he could see mountains over the little stores and houses.

Disoriented, Felix pushed up in his seat and rubbed the sleep from his eyes. The air was refreshing, even in the car. Somewhat foggy, but the sun was out, hidden behind clouds. When he looked out the window, he could see Hyunjin and Chris in the food store, at the counter with brown paper bags in their arms. Little ways away, Haechan stood by the second car, Minho and Mark inside, both alphas kneeling on the seat closest to Haechan. Mark pawing at the glass like excited dog, while the omega ignored them.

They’re the only ones roaming the streets, which told him that it was too early for anyone else to be awake yet.

“papa…” Jae whined, wrapping his arms around his father's neck. “Are you awake now?”

Felix grabbed the boy and placed him on his lap. “Yeah, I’m awake. How long did I sleep?”

“Through all the ride!” Jae replied, snuggling in. “Daddy said that I shouldn’t wake you, and I tried but I wanted to see you,” he pouted.