This is just pathetic. "Maybe you should start by apologizing for being such a dick. You know she'd forgive you." I do know that, and it's scary as fuck.

She forgives me, then what? We go back to being best friends and ignoring the way we find each other insanely attractive. Well, I can at least speak for one of us.

Everything has changed. I changed, and went through some hard shit. It's obvious she's changed, and gone through stuff. I open my mouth to tell him just that when he cuts me off. "I know you both are two different people now, but that is no excuse to not be at least on good terms with her."

I feel like a broken record here, going in circles and circles that are endless. My jaw clenches looking at her. "Who's that?" I question, pointed at the guy she's talking too. "Xander." He sighs wistfully, making me look over at him with an assumed smirk on my face.

Looks like someone is denying their own feelings to themselves. He stiffens when he sees the way I'm looking at him. "Friend to friend, you should probably work out your own love life before trying to fix mine."

He opens his mouth several times, looking like a fish out of water as he searches for words. "I don't–that's not." I laugh, and shake my head.

"Don't worry, you've got this." I nod my head at him, standing to my feet. "You suck at giving advice." I shrug, straightening out my shirt. "Yeah...good luck in your...what did you call it? Pity party." I smile down at him while he bluntly lifts his hand and flips me off.

The minute I finish my water, and throw it away I realize I have to pee, and start heading to the upstairs bathroom. The whole town is practically here, and I can already see the line for the one downstairs skimming around the corner.

Violet says since were her friends we get to use her personal bathroom, but only for actually using the bathroom. She told me, straight up, no fucking in her room or bathroom.

She told me she can't control what happens outside of those rooms, but if she found any trace of sperm in her room, she was going to skin me alive.

That woman scares me, and most people don't. Besides Mama Hazel. I think it's the fact that they don't bluff. it isn't in there nature. It's obvious in their tone that they will threaten, and follow through with it.

Unbenounced to a lot of people, I don't sleep around as much as I make it seem. I've only ever slept with 2 people. Once sophomore year when I lost my virginity. I never saw her again after that, and it didn't seem like she cared at all.

Then second being Ava, and the only reason I've slept with her more than once is because–well, I'm a man and I need release, and she doesn't ever seem to care. She knows I'm using her, because she's using me too.

Although now I'm starting to doubt myself. Maybe she's been using me more than I thought.

I do my business quickly, and then get on with it and begin leaving Violet's room. For her personality, it's strangely clean. I shake my head, and open her door to leave her room when I ram into someone.

More like someone rams into me.

I get deja vu instantly from the party on our birthday when I look down and see Isabelle, shaking her head as If I just winded her. I wouldn't be surprised if I did.