"Do you want to do the paint?" Ariel asks me and I respond almost immediately."No."

"Come with me." Maddilyn says grabbing my forearm and pulling me towards the bathroom.

"Can you curl the ends of my hair like you did for your party?" She asks looking at me through the mirror.

"Sure. what are you anyway?"

"Selena Quintanilla." She grins, shoving her hair behind her ear.

I hum in response and reach under the counter for the flat iron.

"So I've been meaning to ask you something." She starts staring at the ground.

"Shoot." I find the curling iron and place it on the counter, slowly unraveling the cord.

"Are you and Alex, like, together?" She mumbles.

"Nope. Why, do you like him?" I ask.

She frantically shakes her head."No, no nothing like that. I like someone else." She blushes and turns her face away.

"Do I know him?" I smile slowly at her and her face turns even darker red.

"Kinda." She squeaks and I giggle. Just then the door bursts open and an annoyed Ariel walks in.

"I'm finished with him. You can help him." She shoves the black body paint in my hands and glares behind me.

I turn around and Alex has two circles drawn around his eyes. I laugh a little before the glare of the two is directed at me.

I give in and follow Alex back into my room. He plops down onto my bed and I point to the black couch because no way am I painting on my white comforter. He stands before walking to the sofa, sitting down and keeping his gaze on the ground. I stand in front of him, sticking the brush into the paint.

"Why are you so quiet?" I press my finger under his chin as his head raises and I start painting.

"Just thinking." He speaks, his gaze finally lifting from the floor but not meeting my eyes just yet but running all over my face.

"Wow that's a first." He pinches my thigh and I squirm. I ruffle his hair in response and he chuckles gently. I continue painting his face and lean closer to get a better view of the details.

I take the brush over his nose, focusing on the smaller detail and ignoring the gaze drilling into my head. The intensity causes me too finally look up.

"Alex?" I speak slowly, he seems to snap out of his thoughts.

"Hmmm?" He hums. My eyes drop to his lips, his tongue darts out to wet them.

"What is-" His lips slam against mine and I stumble back as I'm caught off guard, placing the paint on the ground. I don't get far as he tugs me into his lap. His arms pull me impossibly closer as my chest meets his. Soft pants turn into rapid breathing as his tongue presses against mine before exploring my mouth.

His hands move from my waist down to my thighs that are currently straddling his waist. He grips my legs as he grinds his hips upward at a slow but strong pace. I roll my hips downward to meet his as my fingers get tangled in his hair. I pull gently just as his fingers press the inside of my thigh. Breathy moans come from both of us at that moment.

His lips rarely leave mine as my back hits the couch. My legs hang off as he settles himself on top of me but no real weight is on me. One hand slides under me, pressing against the small of my back. The quick movement tends to make it hot. He pulls back for a second, meeting my eyes. Heavy breathing from both of us are the only current sound I can focus on. One hand removes from his hair and grabs his jaw and pulls his face back down.