2 | Honey, I'm home!

Adalia POV

The door slammed open with two figures stepped in.

One with the perfect body and dazzling blue eyes. Her hair was a mix of wavy and loose curls. Not a hair out sight as her light brown hair rested on her shoulders. Her outfit was a white pantsuit with white heels. She had in diamond stud earrings and a tennis bracelet to match. The woman loved to show off her luxuries.

The man next to her had a caramel complexion. He had on a black suit and a watch. He was more modest with his money. The smile on his face grew large when he stepped into his house.

"Hello, my dear." Mum walks in. I smile politely and turn into the dining room. Yes I was still wearing what I was at school so my father's eyes grew large at my choice of clothing. I didn't care because he has no say in any of my decisions. Dinner was filled with small talk between the adults before my mother turned to me.

"How's school going?" She smiled at me. I fought the resist roll my eyes.

"Fine." I say simply.

"Do you mind giving a bit more detail?" Dad pushed.

"Yep." I pop the p.

"What is with your attitude?" Mum scrunches her nose up in disgust.

"I don't have a attitude." I still don't meet her eyes.

"We get you all this stuff and this is how you treat us." She huffs.

"But your not here. You are never here and i give as much of a damn about this stuff as you do about me for the past 4 years." I slam my fork down.

"I don't care for your language, young lady." Dad says sternly.

" I don't give a fuck what you care for." I mock his voice.

"You think that gifts and money will make up for your shitty attendance. Well it doesn't. You don't get to play parent after what you did.." I shout getting up.

"We are not done talking." Mum says strictly.

"Oh, really? I am." I shrug turning on my heel and walk away.

"I don't know where she gets that attitude from." My mum says frustrated and quietly.

"I do!" I yell back. I run up the stairs and grab a light jacket and my phone. I couldn't stand being around them anymore. They think they can just waltz back in and everything will be fine. Well it's not so they need to get that through there perfect heads.

"And where exactly do you think you're going?" Mum crosses her arms over her chest.

"Out."I say simply pulling my hair out of the jacket.

"That is not a suitable answer." She says.

"It is for me." I closed the front door. I planned on going to Alex's game. I told him I wouldn't come because football games are not my scene. I don't really understand it to be honest. As I pull up to the school, I park right in front and walk in. It's so weird being in a school at night. I walk outside and walk towards the bleachers. I spot Ariel in the the first row of the bleachers. I walk over and it in one of the two empty seats next to her.

"Anyone sitting here?" I say sitting down.

"Nope, but there was a hot guy sitting there." She points to the seat empty seat next to me. I just shrug.

"I thought you weren't coming." She says focusing on the game. I lean back in my seat and play with a curl between my fingers.

"My parents are home." I groan.