7 | Secrets

Adalia POV

A month.

It's been a month.

I haven't seen Asher in a month. He sort of disappeared after he left my house in a hurry. He hasn't been at school either. So while I've been very anxious and letting my thoughts get the best of me, he ghosted.

He hasn't contacted me untill 10 minutes ago telling me he was coming and to be ready. I'm happy he finally showed that he still existed because I was going insane but did he really have to text me at the asscrack of dawn?

I think sleep is a very important factor of Adalia.

Yes I referred to myself in third person. Don't judge.

Anyway, I just slipped on plain black leggings, an over-sized white tee shirt that says 'main character energy', along with my socks and black converse. A gold nameplate necklace with the A engraved in diamonds, gets secured around my neck. Tucking my phone in the pocket of my leggings, I grab my keys and head downstairs.

Since it's early and Saturday, Sophie is most likely not awake because I don't actually get up until like 12. I mean why get up if I could just stay in bed all day?

I text her telling her that I would be back in a bit.

I mean this shouldn't take too long.

Just as I close the front, a loud motorcycle pulls up right in front of my house. I walk towards it as he turns off the engine. Taking off his helmet, he runs a hand through his hair.

"Motorcycle, tattoos, and what else, mafia?" I count my fingers as I state the things that makes him our classic bad boy in a mocking tone.

"Not quite." He tilts his head getting off his bike. "Ever road one? If not you better learn because I don't have the time or patience."

"You're grumpy yet your the one who woke me up at the asscrack of dawn. " I say walking away from him back to the front door.

"Where are you even going?" He says speeding after me.

"Just come." I say walking back in the excessively spacey house. I hear footsteps behind me as I walk through the house. I open a plain white wood door that leads to the massive garage. This garage has way to many vehicles than my parents need. Most of them haven't even been used yet.

"Damn. That's alot cars." He mutters standing in the doorway. His leg is crossed as his arms are folded over his chest. The tight short sleeved shirt rest slightly wrinkling under his hands. The black jeans are low on his hips. If he were to raise his arms, then I would see his v-line. My eyes meet his after slowly checking him out. He must have realized that because a cocky smirk rests on his lips. I snap my head around towards the shiny black motorcycle I'm walking towards.

"You like my bike?" I say lifting the white helmet off of it since he only had one. I turn back around to see him taking a picture of the license plate of one of my dad's cars.

"What are you doing?" My eyebrows scrunch together at his actions. His eyes snap back up to mine. He stuffs his phone into his back pocket and breathes heavily.

"Nothing. What were you saying?" He sighs.

"Weird. I said do you like my bike?" I move out the way so he can get a better view. His eyes widen slightly and he strolls on over to the black motorcycle. He runs his fingers over the metal slowly.

"Nice." He mumbles. It stays silent as he turns his eyes away from the bike to meet mine. The eye contact gets tenser as the silence seems so loud. His blazing grey eyes study my blue ones as if trying to find something. His eyes move around but never leave mine. I decide to break the suffocating silence as well as eye contact.