16 | Fine stands for Fucked up, insecure, needing help, and emotional

Adalia's POV

He slowly runs his fingers down my thigh, stopping right before my- oh my fuck.

I flinch as that memory pops into my head just as my hand touches my leg. My leg bounces anxiously as I keep glancing at the clock then around the room as if the guy and his men could pop up any second. I can't focus on the class and only on that bell that I desperately need to ring. I'm antsy and I feel like a druggy suffering from withdrawal and it's driving me insane. My thoughts run wild and everything else around me fades slightly.

"Are you ok?" Maddi taps me and snaps me out of my mind. It's like I was being ripped from an enclosed space that had ropes tying me in place from every angle. No way out, no way to escape.

"Yea." I mutter as my leg starts to bounce faster.  It's like I feel his hands all over me even in places he didn't touch. I know he didn't touch me a lot and I'm probably being dramatic but I can't help it.

Just breathe Adalia.

The loud bell makes me snap out of my thoughts. I rush to my locker once again today and stuff my things in there. I rush outside and get into the sports car. I drive back home trying to focus on the rode just as my thoughts bang against the barrier that is barely holding on as they try to invade my focus. I'm scared to go back home but if my parents aren't there then I'm leaving.

I pull up into the driveway, thankfully that my parents car is there. I lock the door as I stroll into the house. Walking inside, Sophie greets me at the door and looks at me sympathetically, a look that I've grown to strongly despise. The look on her face seems as if she can see right through me. I walk past her as I smile briefly. I head towards the elevator that I rarely use because it takes forever to actually get to my room.

When stepping out, the hallway that is usually eerily quiet is now filled with low whispers that progress with time. The hall is filled with an uncomfortable aura. I'm about to turn around until I hear my mother's voice

"Oh my gosh.."

"What?" I hear my father's footsteps as he walks towards something. I quiet down my footsteps as I get closer to the room. I feel the uncomfortable mood inside. I peak through the crack of the door before it's pushed open and I'm yanked back. A tear goes down my face at the memory.

"Who are you and what are you doing here?" The guy behind me holds a firm grip as my parents snap there heads around. My father's face consists of immense anger but it isn't directed at me.

"Let her go!" My Father's voice booms through the doorway into the hallway and the person let's go immediately. I quickly wipe the tear that has fallen and my father stalks toward me before pulling me into his chest unexpectedly.

____________________________________________
Moments earlier.

Cameron POV

"We were gone for a few hours, what could have happened?" I sit in my chair next to my wife's as we view over the cameras trying to playback every recording of the four hours we were gone. Nothing, nothing and guess what? Nothing.

"Cam, there's nothing here. This is a waste of time." She leans her head into her palm, skimming through the camera footage.

"I need to know what happened." I jump up from my seat frustrated.