Chapter 19: Is He Evil Again?

"Kion likes you," Nirmala said. "W-What!" Rani was in shock. She couldn't believe Kion had a crush on her. She had liked him in the past, but now, she wasn't sure.

"Don't let him near me, if I go out, I want an escort with me," Rani said. She didn't want to risk getting raped again. "Baliyo, come with me," Rani said. She and Baliyo walked out.

Nala looked at Nirmala. "Is she ok? I thought she would be excited that Kion liked her," Nirmala asked. "She uh, was raped," Nala replied. "Oh no!" Nirmala shouted. "Shes fine, she just doesn't want to risk it happening again," Nala said. Nirmala nodded.

Rani and Baliyo walked out. They walked to a lake. Rani started drinking, Baliyo also drank. "Rani?" Rani heard a males voice calling her name. She whipped around.

It was Kion. Rani growled. "Rani what did I do to you? Why do you hate me?" Kion asked. Rani didn't answer, she just kept growling, Baliyo standing beside her.

"Rani I'm not going to hurt you," Kion slowly approached her. Rani unsheathed her claws. Kion's pupils shrunk, and he attacked Baliyo, ripping at his throat.

Baliyo tried to fight back, but Kion was to strong. "Baliyo!" Rani screamed. Baliyo eventually pushed Kion off him. Rani stared into Kion's eyes. "No," She whispered.

Kion had the psychotic look on his face, and blood dripped down his muzzle to his chest. Kion lifted his front right arm, and unsheathed his claws. Kion sliced at Rani's throat.

Rani fell to the ground in a pool of blood. Baliyo attacked Kion. Kion easily rolled the other way and pinned Baliyo against the ground, hard.

The wind got knocked out of Baliyo. Kion was going for the killing blow, when he was knocked off and pinned. Kion looked up. "Rani," He growled.

"Kion this has to stop!" Rani begged. "You don't like me, so I'm going to kill you!" Kion roared. He aggressively used his hind legs and threw Rani off him. Rani landed hard on her shoulder.

Kion chuckled evilly as he approached Rani. Kion turned to Baliyo, still knocked out. Kion put Rani on her back, and took out his claws.

Before Kion could claw down Rani's stomach, he got a familiar scent, his mom. Kion turned around. Nala had a look of panic, worry, and sympathy on her face.

"Kion what are you doing!" Nala shouted. Kion growled. He slowly got off Rani, and approached Nala threateningly.

"K-Kion, what are you doing!" Nala walked back. Kion smirked evilly. "Kion please stop!" Nala shouted. Kion had a look of murder in his eyes. "Kion please!" Nala kept backing up with Kion approchaing her.

Nala refused to fight her son. Kion attacked her. He aggressively pinned Nala into the ground. Nala looked up at her son. Kion stuck his claws to her throat.

"Kion, is this because Rani doesn't like you?" Nala asked. Kion roared in anger and stuck his claws into his mom's throat.

There was a roar. Kion turned around, and was pounced on by Baliyo. Blood dripped down Nala's neck.

"Get off of me!" Kion growled. "Kion your out of control!" Baliyo shouted. Kion tried to get free, but Baliyo held him firmly.

Rani slowly opened her eyes. Baliyo was holding Kion down. Rani stood up and slowly walked toward Kion.

Kion roared in anger. Kion got his front paw free and slashed Baliyo's face. Baliyo growled and held Kion's paw back down.

Rani had cuts and bite marks all over her body. Rani walked up to Baliyo and Kion. "Baliyo, let me take care of this," Rani asked. Baliyo nodded, and got off Kion. Kion quickly stood up and growled at Rani.

Rani looked into Kion's amber eyes. "Kion, I do like you," Rani said. "Yeah right," Kion growled. "Fine, I'll prove it," Rani smirked. She pinned Kion to the ground, and kissed him.