Chapter 5: He Needs Help

Rani and Baliyo stared at their mothers dead body. Baliyo burst into tears. Rani caught a scent. It was Kion's. "Kion killed her," Rani said shocked. Rani found a trail of blood, and followed it. As she followed, more and more dead lions appeared. Rani was shocked. Baliyo was still by his mothers dead body. Rani ran faster to try and catch Kion.

Kion was satisfied with his work. He felt power again. He killed at least 15 lions. He didn't kill Sahasi, Rani and Baliyo's dad though. Kion layed down, covered in blood.

Rani kept following the trail. She noticed Kion. He was covered in blood, laying down, and appeared to be smiling. Rani charged at him. "You killed my mother!" She shouted. "Huh, oh yeah, easy kill, super weak," Kion smirked. Rani attacked him.

As Rani fought Kion, some of the blood rubbed off on her. Kion threw her off him. She landed hard on the ground. "You thought you had a chance against me!" He laughed. Rani was still dazed from the impact. Kion stuck his paw to her throat. Before he could sink his claws in, someone shouted.

"Hey what are you doing!" Kion turned around, the psychotic look on his face. He was looking at King Sahasi. Sahasi approached Kion and Rani. Sahasi threw Kion off Rani. "Seriously before I get to kill her someone interrupts me!" Kion growled in his head.

"Dad, h-he killed mom," Rani said sadly. Sahasi ran towards Kion and pinned him to the ground. "How dare you kill my mate!" Sahasi growled. "Bad choice in a mate, she was weak," Kion smirked. Sahasi sunk his claws into Kion's chest. Kion didn't seem to feel pain. "H-How are you not in pain!" Sahasi asked shocked. Kion gave him a psychotic look. "I'm a psychopath," Kion smirked and threw Sahasi off him.

"Dad, we need to help him, he has serious issues!" Rani asked. Kion growled with an evil smirk as he approached them. "Fine, but who will train him, no one wants to be around a psychopath!" Sahasi replied. "I will," Rani offered. "Ok fine, but we need to make a funeral for you mom first," Sahasi sighed. "Um. There are 14 more lions that he killed dad," Rani said. Sahasi sighed.

"What are we supposed to do about him," Sahasi pointed to Kion. He was growling, "We can't let him roam the Tree Of Life, he will kill everything in his path." "Dad, don't get mad, but I have a way that gets males shocked to where they can't move, and it will definitely help with Kion," Rani said. "Kion? That's his name? Doesn't seem like much of a leader to me," Sahasi scoffed. Rani glared at him. "Ok. Do whatever you need to do now," Sahasi said.

Rani walked toward Kion. Kion gave her a psychotic look. Rani kept walking toward him. Sahasi knew what was about to happen. "No Rani!" He shouted, but Rani already did it. Rani kissed Kion. And she was right. Kion was so shocked, that he froze. "Rani, you wont EVER do that again," Sahasi ordered. "Yes dad," Rani chuckled. She had enjoyed the kiss. "So how long will he be there?" Sahasi asked. "Not long, so we need to have moms funeral, now," Rani said. They bolted off.

All of the Tree Of Life members went to the burial of their queen. "Dad, Kion will be out of his shock any minute, we should go," Rani said. Sahasi nodded. They ran to Kion.

Kion and Rani: OutcastOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara