Chapter 6: Goodness Training

When they arrived, Kion was just getting out of his shock. Kion turned to Rani. "Your going to pay for that," he started approaching Rani. Sahasi stood infront of him. Kion got out of his crouching position, and stood up tall. Sahasi was a lot older than Kion, but Kion was almost as tall as him, not counting Kion's mane.

"You won't lay a paw on my daughter," Sahasi growled. "Then I'll just have to use my claws and teeth," Kion smirked. "No you won't," Sahasi glared at him. "You think you can take me," Kion asked threateningly. "Oh, I know I can," Sahasi got into a pouncing position. Rani ran infront of them. "Stop!" She shouted.

Kion extended his razor sharp claws, and ran them quickly along Rani's side. Rani screamed in pain. Kion laughed. Rani groaned in pain. Kion looked at his paw, now glistening red with Rani's blood. "I said don't lay a paw on my daughter!" Sahask growled. "And I didn't, I layed a CLAW on her," Kion smirked. Sahasi charged Kion.

"Dad stop, Kion will continue to behave like a psychopath if you help him with that, so stop fighting and just let it go," Rani advised.
Sahasi backed away from Kion.

"Dad, you can go now, I need to train Kion to be good," Rani said. "Fine, but don't let him try anything," Sahasi replied. Rani raised an eyebrow. "Don't let him mate you," Sahasi said. "Oh my God dad!" Rani rolled her eyes. She pushed Sahasi away.

Kion was giving Rani a death glare. "Ok Kion, first step, stop killing," Rani said. "Welp, I failed the first test, lets bounce," Kion was about to walk away, but Rani bit his ear. Kion attacked her. "Kion stop and think about what your doing," Rani said. It seemed Kion couldn't hear her. Rani pushed him off her. Kion spotted a gazelle.

Kion had his psychotic look on his face. He charged at the gazelle, and killed it in one bite. He walked away. "This is going to be a lot harder than I thought," Rani ran after Kion.

Kion had no emotion on his face again. His claws were extended. He glared at Rani. "Kion, you need to stop killing," Rani said. Kion just kept the psychotic look on his face. "Kion! Hello earth to Kion!" Rani waved her paw infront of Kion's face. Kion grabbed Rani's paw. He turned his head, and gave Rani a death glare. He grabbed her by the scruff.

Kion dragged Rani to a lake. He pushed her beside it, and threw her in. Rani swam up for breath. Kion walked in, and held Rani under water. Rani tried scratching him, but Kion felt nothing. He kept holding her down.

Rani was losing her breath. She didnt know how much longer she could hold on. Rani got out of Kion's grasp, and swam to the surface for air. She burst out of the water, and gasped for breath.

Kion grabbed her again, and brought her under. Rani was looking for Kion's legs. When she found them, she used her hindlegs, and kicked Kion. He fell, and Rani was able to get out of the water.

Rani coughed as she fought for air. Kion ran out of the water, and stood over Rani. Rani looked up at him. Her head collapsed. Kion smirked evilly. He extended his claws, and held them to her throat....