Chapter 11: Rani Finds Out

Kion walked away from Sahasi's dead body. Kion smirked, "Rani will be devistated, this is perfect."

Baliyo was healed. He could walk. Rani, Baliyo, and Nirmala walked to the tree.

When they walked in, the scent of blood filled the room, with a little bit of Kion's scent. Rani panicked. She ran deeper in the tree, and abruptly stopped. "D-Dad..." Rani asked. Sahasi layed down, blood covered the rock he was on. Blood was dripped out of Sahasi's mouth. "DAD!" Rani ran up to him.

Baliyo and Nirmala followed. "Dad?" Baliyo asked. Rani sniffed around. "Kion. Kion did this!" Rani shouted. "He killed our mom, our dad, almost killed me and you! He needs to die, TODAY!" Rani growled.

"But Rani, I thought you were helping Kion get better?" Nirmala asked. Rani snarled at her, "That was the case, but I poured my heart out to him. I told him I liked him, and he rejected me, and to get back at me for admitting my feelings, he killed my dad!"

"Wait, let me get this straight, YOU LIKE THAT PSYCHOPATH!" Baliyo shouted. "Not anymore," Rani growled. She ran out of the tree with murder on her mind.

Kion walked around. He made blood pawprints as he walked. His fur was red with blood. Kion walked to a lake and washed off the blood.

"Who should I kill next," Kion smirked. "How about I kill you," Someone said. Kion looked around and growled.

Rani walked out of the bushes, a serious look on her face. "You?" Kion raised an eyebrow. "First, you killed my mother, attempted to kill my brother, then me, and then killed my dad!" Rani growled. "So Baliyo lived?" Kion asked. Rani nodded. "Ugh," Kion rolled his eye's.

"ARGAH!" Rani charged at Kion.