Chapter 13: A Second Chance

Rani lost her breath. She closed her eye's, and her body went limp. Kion dropped her to the ground.

Rani's Death:

Rani woke up in a beautiful place. She felt something soft under her. She looked down. She was on clouds. Rani looked up. "MOM! DAD!" Rani ran up and nuzzled them. "Where am I?" Rani asked.

"Rani, your dead," Sahasi said. "What?" Rani asked. "Kion killed you," Ananda replied. "At least I'm with you," Rani smiled. Sahasi and Ananda looked at each other. "Rani, you need to take your place in the circle of life," Sahasi said. Rani raised an eyebrow. "You need to be queen," Ananda replied.

"But, I'm dead?" Rani said. "We are giving you a second chance at life," Sahasi smiled. "Really you can do that?" Rani asked. "Only for you, you gave Kion a chance when no one else would," Ananda replied. Rani growled. "Rani, promise us, you will go back, and help Kion. Help him learn to be a good lion," Sahasi begged. Rani looked up at them, and nodded.

Sahasi and Ananda looked at each other. "We love you Rani, you will be a great queen," Ananda smiled. Sahasi and Ananda touched their muzzles to Rani's forehead. Light filled the sky, and Rani dissapeared.

Back To Living:

Baliyo cried. Suddenly, there was movement of Rani's body. "Rani?" Baliyo looked at her. "Nirmala what's going on?" Baliyo asked. "I'm not sure," Nirmala replied.

Rani started twitching. She gasped for breath and woke up. "RANI!" Baliyo hugged her. "I need to find Kion!" Rani shouted. "First, we need to do your coronation," Nirmala replied. "Right," Rani nodded.

"Ok, back to out conversation in the tree, YOU LIKE KION! Baliyo shouted. "Baliyo, calm down," Nirmala chuckled. Rani stood up. "I don't anymore Baliyo," Rani said. But for some reason, Rani's heart fluttered when she thought of Kion.

"Ok, let's get you ready," Nirmala said. They walked off to get the coronation ready.

All the Tree Of Life animals gathered together to celebrate the coronation of Rani. Kion was there too, but far away, and hidden. No one could see him. Kion was wondering how Rani was alive.

A baboon came up, and put the paint on Rani's head. (I didn't have the plot where there was a mjuzi, so I just did a random baboon) Everyone cheered.

As Rani was on the Crowning Rock, she saw a flash of gold

As Rani was on the Crowning Rock, she saw a flash of gold. She got a better look, and realized it was Kion. Rani hopped off the rock, and everyone left. Rani ran after Kion.

Kion didn't see Rani running towards him. Suddenly, he was pinned down. He looked up and realized it was Rani. "How are you alive!" Kion growled. "My parents gave me a second chance, and I willing to do the same for you," Rani smiled.

"I don't want a second chance! I want you dead!" Kion growled. "Kion, let me help you," Rani begged. Kion growled. "Please Kion," Rani asked. Kion pushed her off him. "No!" He ran off. Rani sighed, "You want to do it the hard way, then let's do it the hard way." Rani ran after Kion.