Chapter 4: New Place For Killing

Kion walked to the mountain pass. He found a lioness, she was a little younger than him, about two years younger. She didn't seem to notice him. Kion got into a stalking position. It had been hour's since he'd been able to kill something. He smirked.

Rani could smell something behind her. It was a male. Rani stood there, waiting for him to get closer. She couldn't see him, he was behind her, but she could tell he was almost to her. Rani turned around as quick as lightning, grabbed the lion by his scruff, and threw him into the ground. She held her paws on his stomach to keep him there. She looked at his face. "Woah ok this male is HOT!" She said to herself shocked.

Kion was slammed into the ground by the lioness. He wasn't going to give up so easy. He gave his psychotic look, and pushed the lioness off him. He pinned her down. He smirked. He extended his claws, and brought them to her throat.

This golden lion pinned Rani to the ground, and brought his claws to her throat. Rani was shocked. "Why is he trying to kill me?" She asked herself.

Baliyo, Rani's younger brother was walking by the mountain pass. He saw his sister, being pinned by a golden lion with a fire red mane. Baliyo ran to them, and headbutted the lion off Rani. The lion glared at Baliyo. Then he gave him a psychotic look. Baliyo backed away in fear.

Kion was headbutted off the lioness he was about to kill. There was a male lion younger than him there. Kion glared at him. The lion backed away in fear. Kion looked at the lioness. His claw marks were still on her neck, just there was no blood.

"Who are you!" Rani asked. The lion glared at her. Rani raised an eyebrow. "Do you talk?" She asked. "Normally I talk though killing, but I guess I'll make an exception for this. My name is Kion," Kion said. "His voice is so charming!" Rani said to herself. She couldn't help but fall for this lion. "Well, im Rani, and this is my little brother Baliyo. Wait, did you say you talk through killing?" Rani shouted. Kion smirked. "I killed almost my whole pride. Everyone says I'm psychotic," Kion gave a psychotic look. He looked at his razor sharp claws.

"Y-You killed most of your pride!" Rani stampered

"Y-You killed most of your pride!" Rani stampered. "Before I could kill the rest I was exhiled," Kion growled. Rani gulped and backed away. "I can't believe I have a crush on a psychopath!" Rani shouted in her head. "May I join your pride," Kion asked smirking. "Uhhh no, we aren't accepting a psychopath into our pride!" Baliyo shouted. "You sound just like my father," Kion growled, "I should've killed him when I had the chance." Kion dug his claws into the ground. "Kion you are welcome to join," Rani said. Baliyo dragged Rani away.

As Baliyo took Rani away to talk, Kion snuck away. He found a lioness. He started stalking her. He pounced, bit into her neck, and killed her. Kion ran off to find something else to kill.

"Rani are you crazy!" Baliyo shouted. "What do you mean?" Rani asked. "Your letting a psychopath join our pride! He literally said he killed most of his pride! He almost killed you!" Baliyo shouted. "We need to give him a chance," Rani replied. "He looks scary, and the mark on his eye doesn't make it better," Baliyo argued. "Baliyo, you need to start trusting animals," Rani said. She walked away. Baliyo sighed and followed her.

Kion found more lions, and killed them. There was a trail of blood where Kion had killed the lions.

Rani and Baliyo went looking for Kion after they realized he disappeared. They found a dead lioness on the ground, and it was their mom.