Chapter 12: Fight To The Death

Rani charged at Kion, claws extended. Kion moved to the side. Rani fell into the water. She ran out.

"You can't beat me," Kion smirked. "We'll see about that," Rani ran to him. Kion took out his paw and grabbed Rani's throat. He extended his claws, and lifted her up off the ground. Rani clawed at Kion's leg. Blood dripped down, but Kion wasn't affected.

Rani was gasping for breath. "This time, no one is here to stop me from killing you," Kion smirked. Rani's paws dangled off the ground. Rani tried to take Kion's paw off her throat, but Kion had a death grip.

Rani lost her breath. She closed her eye's, and her body went limp. Just to be sure she was dead, Kion held on for a few more seconds, then he let go, and Rani's lifeless body fell to the ground. Kion smirked.

Kion walked away from Rani. He felt no regret. "Once everyone in this kingdom is dead, I'm going to go to the Pridelands and kill everyone, except my mom," Kion said outloud.

Baliyo and Nirmala followed Rani, but she was to fast and they fell behind.

When they finally arrived, they were to late. Baliyo saw Rani's lifeless body on the ground. "Rani!" Baliyo ran up and nuzzled her. Nirmala followed. Rani didn't wake up.

"Baliyo, she's gone," Nirmala put her paw on Baliyo's shoulder. She shed a tear. Baliyo cried.

Rani lost her breath, and died. Kion dropped her body to the ground.