Chapter 8: Psycho On The Loose

Kion broke out of the vines. He slowly approached Rani, his psychotic face back on.
Rani backed away. She bumped into the wall.

There was noise coming from outside. Kion quickly clawed Rani's side, then bolted out. Rani moaned in pain.

Kion bolted past Sahasi, Baliyo, Nirmala, and Surak. "Kion?" Sahasi was confused. "Rani!" Sahasi ran into the tree. Rani was laying on the ground, moaning in pain.

Kion ran out. He found a bunch of animals, and took them all down. Blood was everywhere. Kion ran. He didn't leave the Tree Of Life, because this place had so many animals for him to kill.

Sahasi called all the animals to the crowning rock. "Animals of the Tree Of Life! There is a psychotic lion roaming around the Tree Of Life. If you seem him, knock him out and bring him to us immediately. He has gold fur, with a fire red mane, and amber eyes, and on his left eye, there is a scar. Don't be afraid when you see him. He may look scary, but just knock him out, and you will be fine," Sahasi said. All the animals nodded.

Kion found a cave. He killed a couple gazelles, and dragged them into the cave. Kion started eating them.

When Kion finished, blood was all over his muzzle, and paws. He decided to sleep.

The Tree Of Life animals went looking for Kion. Rani was getting healed in the tree. When she was fully healed, she jumped up. "We need to find Kion, I need to help him!" Rani shouted. "Rani, dear, maybe its beat you don't search for him," Nirmala said. "Why!" Rani growled. Nirmala just sighed.

Rani ran out of the tree. She looked around for any kind of blood, or claw marks. Rani found a pool of blood. It had Kion's scenr drifting around it. Rani followed the scent.

Rani found a cave. There was blood leading into it. Rani slowly walked in. Suddenly, she was being jump scared. Her life flashed before her eyes as Kion pinned her down.

Rani opened her eyes. Kion was standing above her, claws unsheathed. "Kion, don't do this," Rani begged. "I do what I want princess," Kion smirked evilly. Rani growled, but held it together.

Kion put his paw against Rani's throat. "Any last words?" Kion asked, his psychotic look on back on his face. "Yes, under kick," Rani said. Kion raised an eyebrow. Then he felt immense pain on his stomach.

Rani kicked Kion's stomach with her hindlegs. Kion groaned in pain, and backed away, closing his eyes. Rani approached him. "Never underestimate a lioness," she whispered in his ear.

Kion looked up, and growled. He wasnt going to be beaten by a lioness. He grabbed Rani's scruff in his jaws, and threw her against the wall. He pinned her against it.

"Never mess with a psychopath," Kion smirked. He took his teeth, and bit hard on Rani's neck. Rani felt her life slowly slipping away.

To be continued.....