Chapter 17: Help Rani!

Kion and Nala kept looking for Rani. "Rani!" Nala shouted, "Rani!" Kion wasn't calling her name, he was just looking for her.

Rani didn't feel good. "Hello," Rani tried to stand, but the world was moving. "Anyone here!" Rani fell to the ground. "Nope, just me," Akari chuckled evilly. "Huh?" Rani looked around, still in a daze.

"So, ready to give me the position of king yet?" Akari growled. "N..eve..r," Rani said weakly. "Fine," Akari put his paw firmly on Rani's back. "I will have to mate you untill you do," Akari smirked. Rani was to weak to fight back. Akari mounted her.

"Rani!" Nala shouted. "Kion, let's split up, you go by the lake, I'll go to the plains," Nala said. Kion nodded. Kion ran to the lake.

He looked around. "Rani? You here?" Kion walked into the lake. "Biijuli, now!" Kion heard someone shout. Before he could react, Kion was being electrocuted. He couldn't move.

Akari walked out of the bushes. "Hello, Kion," He smirked. Kion couldn't talk. Akari pulled something out of the bushes. It was Rani.

Kion tried to run out of the water, but the electricity was to strong. "Kion, I thought you were stronger than this!" Akari laughed. Akari put his paw on Rani's throat. "Join me, we can take over the Tree Of Life," Akari said.

"If you don't, Rani dies!" Akari laughed. Kion could only growl. "Fine then," Akari started clawing at Rani. "Kion! Help!" Rani screamed with tears.

"Got...to...help..Rani!" Kion grunted. He started walking forward. Even though the pain was a lot, Kion had to help Rani. Kion roared in pain.

Akari clawed at Rani. He didn't see Kion walking out of the water.

Kion got out of the water. He shook his fur. Kion tackled Akari. "Kion! How did you get out!" Akari growled. "I am stronger than you! Now leave Rani alone!" Kion tore at Akari's skin and fur.

Rani lost so much blood. She was abused, and tortured. She turned her head. Kion was killing Akari.

Kion bit into Akari's neck, killing him. Kion's fur was covered in blood. Akari's blood dripped down Kion's muzzle. Kion remembered Rani. He quickly ran to her.

Rani slowly opened her eyes, and saw Kion standing over her. "Please..don't..hurt..me," Rani begged. She felt a paw under her chin.

Kion put his paw under Rani's chin. "Rani are you ok?" Kion asked. Rani just sighed. Kion put Rani on his back, and ran her to the tree.

Kion ran Rani in the tree, nobody was there. "Oh crap," Kion put Rani on the rock. "What do I do! What do I do!" Kion paced back and forth. He stopped. "Since when did I care about Rani? Or helping anyone?" Kion asked himself.

Kion realized, "No, I HAVE EMPATHY! Uhhh," Kion passed out.

Nala decided to go back to Kion. When she got there, she saw Akari, dead on the ground, and a puddle of blood. "Kion!" Nala ran toward the Tree.

When Nala ran in, she saw Kion passed out, and Rani bleeding on the Royal Rock. She shook Kion awake. "Kion what's going on!" Nala asked. "I-I have empathy!" Kion shouted.

Nala chuckled, "Kion do you have a crush?" Kion blushed, "N-No." "Aww you do! Now let's help Rani," Nala said. Kion nodded.

"Ok, what does Nirmala do?" Nala asked. Kion took his paw, and slowly put it on Rani, then on the roots. "Please work," Kion closed his eyes.

Kion looked at Rani. She slowly opened her eyes.