CHAPTER 12

Evelyn's POV

"Hello. I am Lorenzo." Lorenzo introduced himself while forwarding his hand as I was packing my bag to leave the class after Mrs. Natalia's lecture.

"Hii. I am Evelyn." I said with a smile and shook his hand.

"I am really sorry if I made you uncomfortable by staring. I am new in this country and I dont have any friends here. And you know I am older than all kids here so I was little nervous. But when I entered the class my eyes fell on you and you seemed to be a nice person and cute too I must say." Lorenzo said as we were walking outside the college. I could not control my smile at his poor attempt of flirting.

"No problem. May I know how did you end up in this college?" I asked.

" Actually due to some family issues I had to leave my education in between but now I want to complete my degree. So I gave the entrance exam and got this opportunity." He said as we stood outside our college waiting for my friends.

"I must say you have taken the right decision." I replied.

"Eve...woah who is this handsome man?" Mia came shouting towards me and stopped as she noticed Lorenzo standing beside me.

"Mia this is Lorenzo. He is new in our college. Lorenzo this is Mia my best friend." I introduced both of them to each other.

"Hello, so you are the guy all the girls were gossiping in corridor about." Mia said while smiling and shook hands with Lorenzo.

"I dont know about this but I am flattered." Lorenzo said with a proud smile.

"Your bad luck that I have a boyfriend otherwise I would have asked you out." Mia said while teasing him.

" Oh No. I am really hurt knowing this. But I wish your friend is single so that I can forget the pain of my shattered heart." Lorenzo said dramatically as we laughed.

"Yes she is single. You can have her. You have my blessings." Mia responded in funny manner.

"Okay guys that is enough for today. Now lets go. I am getting let for my shift." I said.

"All right. It is really nice meeting you too. I am happy that I have made new friends on my first day." Lorenzo said with genuine smile.

"Pleasure is all ours." I said laughing. Lorenzo gave us his cute smile and we said our good bye to each other as he left from there.

"Oh my god Eve, he is so cute."Mia said in excitement.

"Yup, that is true." I replied with smile.

"I think you should ask him out. " Mia said little loud in excitement.

"Nope. I am not looking for a relationship and all Mia. I really want to focus on my studies. I have worked hard to come to this college and I dont want any distractions from my goal" I replied. It is true. Honestly I really want someone who will love me, with whom I can share everything, who will take care of me, someone to whom I can call my home. I dont know how it feels to be loved, to have your own family and to have someone of yours. But at the same time I want get a good job so that I can support as many orphan kids as possible.

"All right Eve. You do what makes you happy. I am always there for you no matter what." Mia said while placing her hand on my shoulder.

We got distracted from our conversation as we heard a car horn. We look into the direction as we saw Romanio's car. Mia immediately ran towards the car and within a second she was in Romanio's arm. They hugged each other and kissed like they were meeting after centuries. They look so much in love. I walked towards them as they got seperated and Romanio and I greeted each other formally.

Suddenly my thought went to Alexandro. If Romanio is here means Alexandro is back too. But he was no where to see. I really prayed that he should not have come back or have totally forgotten
about me.

"Where is Alexandro? Did he not come back?" Mia asked Romanio.

"He has went for some important work. He said he will see you tomorrow." Romanio said as Mia nodded. Ugh. He is back. Now I am feeling like going back to my apartment and close all doors and windows and hide inside my blanket as world has again became a dangerous place. Someone may say that I am being dramatic but being in his presence while knowing his true face is like standing in front of your own death. He is bipolar. He looks like an angel but reality is far away from this.

"Come on Mia. I will drop you at your cafe." Eve said.

"No thanks, you guys go ahead. I will take a bus today." I said and hugged Mia saying good bye. They were meeting after 3-4 days they need time together and I dont want to come in between. So I left for my shift.

I left from my cafe as my shift ended. Today we had lots of customer so I was very busy and tired. Luckily my apartment is not far away from my Cafe. I took the lift and reached on my floor. I was searching for key in my bag but I noticed that my lock was opened. This is strange. I remembered locking my door at morning. Unknown fear crept into my mind. First I thought to run away but I had no place to go and this is my Apartment I should not run away like this. What if someone has stolen my things. Yeah like I have something precious. I rolled my eyes at my stupid thinking.

I took a deep breath and entered into my apartment. My apartment was very small. I was welcomed by the darkness as I entered only small ray of moonlight was coming from kitchen window. I did not make noise nor did I switch on my lights because what if someone is in my room and gets aware. Luckily my hand met with a vase so I picked it up for safety purpose. I entered my bedroom but there was no one. I sighed in relief and put the vase down. May be I would have forgotten to lock the door in rush or may be someone would have come here and stolen something. I need to check if all my belonging are here or not. I locked my door properly and checked twice if it is locked properly or not. I was about to turn away from the door when I felt presence behind me. Fear ran down my spine. May be this is the moment when I will die. I was about to shout when someone closed my mouth by their palm. Person behind me ran down his hand from my shoulder to my palm. My senses got alert as my body acknowledged the touch. No he can't come here in my apartment. This cant be possible. How..why? So many questions were playing in my mind.

"I missed you so much, Tessoro." He whispered in my ear. I shivered with strange feeling as his lips nibbled on my ear lobe.

"Alexandro." I whispered as he moved his lips towards my neck. Two minutes before I was scared and now I was feeling some unknown emotions. I turned around and pushed him away the moment reality hit me.

"How did you enter my apartment?" I asked him. He was standing in front of me in all his glory. As usual he had worn black clothes and his face was visible in the moon light. He was looking handsome as always. I took a step back as my back hit the door.

"First answer my question Tesoro. Did you miss me?" He asked taking step towards me. Why would I miss him anyway.

"N-no." I tried to say it firmly. But all my little strength disappeared as he caged me in between him and the door. He placed his hand on my cheek and caressed it softly.

"Take whatever you want for tonight. We are going back to my place." He ordered while stepping back and placing his hands in pockets of his suit.

"What do you mean? I am not coming with you. Please leave. I am already very tired and I dont have an energy to argue with you." I pleaded as I was exhaust and had no energy left for arguing with him.

"All right Tesoro. We will sleep here in your apartment today." He said as I stood there confused.
____________________________________

Hello my dear readers,

I hope you like this chapter. Dont forget to vote on the chapter and do let me know your views in comments.

Please ignore my grammatical mistakes if there are any.

Dont forget to follow my account to get the notifications of my new chapters.

Thank you for reading