CHAPTER 4

Evelyn's POV

"Wake up, sleepy head. We have college today." I heard Mia's voice as I felt someone pull my blanket away.

"Stop it. Let me sleep some more." I said annoyingly and tried to pull my blanket over my face.

"Eve, wake up. My brother wants us to join him for the breakfast." Mia said.

I woke up immediately feeling like someone has splashed cold water on me. I couldn't sleep well last night and now I remembered why. The scene from garden flashed in front of my eyes every time I was trying to sleep. Last time when I faced Alexandro I fainted. May be this time I won't faint rather I will be dead because of him.

"Okay I'll wake up. But I dont think I can join you for breakfast." I told Mia.

" And why is that?" Mia asked while keeping both her hands on her waist.

"I am not feeling good Mia. Didn't you see how my first impression was in front of your brother. And I also dont feel like eating anything. I am so sorry." I said with a pleading look.

" Stop being sorry, Eve. You need to rest. I think you should rest here for now. I will pick you up on my way back from college." She said with a thoughtful look.

After hearing this I felt as if my heart will stop beating. Nothing terrifies me more than the thought of being alone under the same roof with that Monster.

" No! I will get freshened up then I'll feel better. You go for breakfast then we will together go to the college. I think I will feel better in college." I said in one go, trying to convince her.

"All right. I will send a maid with breakfast for you. If you want then atleast eat something. See you after breakfast." Mia said and she left to meet her brother.

I felt relief wash over me when she was gone. I can't face him. I can't forget how he mercilessly killed that man. He is very dangerous. I dont know if he knows about me or not. Really, I dont want to find that out. I just want to go back to my place and sleep peacefully.

I ran to the bathroom to get freshened up. Maybe a bath will help me to relax.
___________________________________

I was surprised after seeing the  bathroom. It was magnificent. It was almost ten times bigger than my room. It had a beautiful bathtub.

I have a bathtub in my apartment but it is old and so small that I am thankful I fit into it properly. I prepared a bath for myself. It felt like heaven when I entered into it. I felt so relaxed and calm.

After bath I realised that clothes that Mia gave me were in the room. But thankfully there was a towel which I covered around myself and went back to the room.

I entered the room and searched for my clothes but they were not in the sight. I clearly remembered that Mia placed them on the bed.

"I think you are looking for these." I heard someone from behind. I felt as if my blood ran cold. Shiver ran down my spine as I felt someone behind me. I know this voice. I can't forget this voice ever in this lifetime. This is the voice of the monster who killed a person and had no remorse on his face.

I slowly turned around and found him standing in front of me. He had my clothes in his hand. He was starring at me intensely. He took one step forward towards me and automatically I stepped back. He was staring into my eyes as if he was finding something. I realised at one point that there is no space to escape as I was against the wall and he was so close to me that our nose almost touched each other. It was like he was not in his senses. Suddenly I felt his thumb against my cheek as he caressed my cheek slowly with his thumb. My heart was beating at an enormous speed. I was just praying that he won't kill me or hurt me.