CHAPTER 8

Evelyn's POV

Yesterday night I couldn't sleep properly as his words were constantly ringing in my head. What does he mean when he said that I am his? I dont even want to remember how angry he was. He is so bipolar. For one moment he acts like a normal person and the next moment he behaves like some psychopath. I am glad that I have not seen him after last night.

Today I spent most of the time with Mia. Today she has her first date with Romanio. She was super excited for it. I hope everything will be great.

After meeting her I went to the cafe. I dont get any time on weekends for myself as we have lots of customers and due to which I have to spend some extra hours in cafe. But it is also a good opportunity to earn some extra money.

I finished my shift and left from the cafe. I couldn't wait to go home home and eat something. Usually Luke walks with me half route but today he is doing extra shift.

Instead of taking a long route I decided to walk through an alley which was a short cut. I hate going alone through this alley especially at night but I dont have the energy to walk through a long route.

I started walking as fast as I could when I noticed 3 boys standing in a corner smoking cigar. I got startled when I heard someone calling my name. Oh, shit. I know this person. I hate him so much. He is Mark from college. He is the one who bullied me on my first day of college. But that time Mia saved me from him and his friends. 

I shouldn't have chosen this route.  I increased my pace but they stood in front of me.

"What is so hurry, Darling?" Mark said.

"Listen, let me go Mark. Otherwise I will complain to the teachers." I tried to warn him.

"Oh, I am so scared. Dont make a complaint against me. Please." Mark made fun of me as the other two laughed.

"That day that fiesty bitch saved you but today who will save you?" Mark said as he tried to come closer. I tried to run in other direction but he held my hand in a tight grip.

"Let me show you some good time, darling." He said while coming near my mouth. I dont know from where I got the strength as I kicked his balls. He fell on the ground while screaming as I tried to run from there.

"Catch that slut. Dont let her go." He shouted as the other two started running after me.

I ran as fast as I could and came out of the alley. They were running behind me. My legs were about to give up as I looked back whether they were coming or not and I heard loud screeching of a car in front of me as yellow light flashed on my face. A scream left my mouth but fortunately the car stopped in front of me.

Someone came out of the car. I have always called him a monster, a devil. But Never have I ever thought that he can be an Angel. But at that moment he came like an Angel. Alexandro came towards me and cupped my face.

"Tesoro, are you hurt?" he asked while looking for any injury. Worry was evident in his eyes. I couldn't form any sentence. I was exhausted and scared. I was breathing heavily due to all the running.

I just pointed towards those two boys who were standing on my right side. Alexandro looked towards them.

"Sorry sir, we were just having fun.  We will never trouble her again." One of them said. They were looking so small in front of Alexandro. Alexandro's personality is enough to make someone shit in their pants.

They both were terrified seeing Alexandro. They were in my college only but I didnt know their names. I was about to turn towards Alexandro to tell him lets go from there when I heard two gun shots as those two boys fell on ground.

My blood ran cold as I looked on my side towards Alexandro who was holding a gun in his hand. He was fuming with anger. I took a step back from him. Just a minute before I called him an Angel. But I was wrong. He shot those two boys.
Everything was too much to process. I ran towards their body. They were not breathing. They had a bullet mark on their forehead. Tears were running down my face. I couldn't stop trembling. They were dead because of me. Who killed someone for bullying. I sat on the ground feeling numb.

"What the fuck?" I heard mark's voice as he was standing near the bodies.

"You slut! Because of you they are dead." He yelled at me. I was crying hard. It is my fault. I looked at mark to tell him how sorry I am when I heard one more gun shot and mark felt on ground.

"Nooo." A screamed left my mouth.

"No no no." I cant stop saying no. He killed mark too.

"Tesoro, they deserve it. Stop crying. You are safe." I heard Alexandro as he walked towards me.

"Stay away from me." I stood up and started walking backward.

"Tesoro, listen to me." He said while coming near me.

"You are a monster. You killed them. No. I killed them. They died because of me." I started mumbling like a mad person while clutching my hair.

"Tesoro, look at me." He cupped my face. I was praying so hard for this to be a bad dream and nothing else. But when he touched my cheek I was sure that this is nothing but a horrible reality.

"Leave me. Let me go please." I started hitting his chest as he held my hands.

"They were trying to harm you. They deserve to die. Whoever tries to harm you or even looks at you with wrong intentions has to die, Sweetheart." He said while kissing my palm.

"You are sick. How can you be so evil. You are a monster. Let me go." I tried to wiggle in his grip. I pushed him away with all my strength and tried to run away but he held my hand and turned me around. And the next moment I was hanging on his shoulder upside down. I started hitting his back but he didnt put me down. He made me sit inside his car and walked towards his seat. I tried to open the door but it was locked.

"I am sorry for what I said. Please let me go, Sir. Please." I pleaded him. But he only increased the speed. He was holding the steering with such a grip like he will pull it out from its place. He didnt say anything.

"Where are you taking me? I am sorry. Please I beg you to let me go." I pleaded as he was driving in an opposite direction from my apartment. All the bad thoughts were running into my mind. I shouldn't have called him sick. He is a psychopath. May be he will kill me too. Nothing is happening right in my life since he has entered in it. How the hell was I caught in this situation.

He called someone and told them to dispose the dead bodies and kill the victims if any. I was almost shaking and crying like a mad person. He is so cruel. He has killed three college kids and still he was telling his men to kill those who have witnessed the dead bodies.

Soon we reached in front of the big gate. As the gates open I realised where we were. This is the place where it all started. This is the place where I first saw this monster. This mansion is the reason of my misery. The last time only I decided not to come back at this place. But why has he brought me here?

The car stopped in front of the mansion. I heard him opening his door and walking towards my side. I just wish I can leave this place alive.

___________________________________

Hello my dear readers,

I hope you like this chapter. Dont forget to vote on the chapter and do let me know your views in comments.

Please ignore my grammatical mistakes if there are any.

Dont forget to follow my account to get the notifications of my new chapters.

Thank you for reading.