CHAPTER 10

Evelyn's POV

"I will make you feel so good, my little Butterfly." He said to the little girl. Lust was evident in his eyes. He moved his dirty hand
towards waistband of that little girl. She tried hard to wiggle in his hold. It was so dark that I was not able to see their faces clearly. But his voice was so loud and clear. She tried to scream as she felt his hand inside her panty but he muffled her scream with his hand.

"Shh..we dont want your friend Sophie to wake up now do we? You know what happens if she gets to know about it? I will have to kill her, Butterfly. Do you want your friend to be dead?" Tears ran down my face as he threatened that girl. I dont know how but I was feeling what she was going through. I knew he was smiling at her helplessness. He moved his finger near her entrance.

"What the hell is going on here?...oh my God Evelyn" I heard some lady screaming from behind.

I jolted up from my sleep as I felt someone calling my name. I woke up and immediately my eyes met with the dark black orbs. And I dont know what got into me and I hugged him suddenly. I immediately felt secure as he hugged me back. That dream felt so real. And why that lady called my name?

I realised what I was doing as I felt him caressing my back and I instantly got away from him.

"Tesoro, are you okay? " He asked softly while moving his hand towards my cheek but I moved backward immediately. The scene from the nightmare was playing in my mind.

"I am not going to harm you Tesoro. And it was a nightmare. You are safe dont worry." He said while moving towards the side table and poured water in a glass before handling it to me. I drank the water so fast as if I was thirsty from months. He might be thinking of me as if I am some weirdo. First of all why do I care what he thinks of me. I need to get out of this place as soon as possible. I have never had such kind of nightmare in my life. It may be because of Alexandro forcibly kissed me yesterday. I again felt anger building up inside me. I looked at him as he was also analysing me like I was the most fascinating thing he has ever seen. I sigh deeply at my thought.

"Can you please let me go back? I have college at 9AM." I asked calmly. May be he will listen to me if I talk politely.

"Of course sweetheart. Get freshen up and meet me downstairs." He said and I nodded in response. He walked out of the room.

I ran towards the bathroom and got freshen up. I wore my previous clothes and went downstairs. I just want to get out of this place. I feel sick here. After all those memories of murder and now this nightmare I don't want to come back here again.

I was greeted by the maid named Martha. She walked me towards the dining room for breakfast as per Alexandro's order. According to her I should obey him otherwise all the servants will have to face his wrath. Ugh. This man really behaves like some dictator.

I saw him seated at the dining table in all his glory. No doubt he is the most handsome guy I have ever seen but he is also dangerous. He is the person from whom one should stay away as far as possible.

"Please join me for breakfast, Tesoro." He said as he pulled out chair for me. I obediently sat down.

He also took his seat. I was surprised when Martha served me the breakfast. It was like some feast. There were so many dishes. I digged in quietly. But Alexandro was in no mood to stay silent.

"Are you feeling any better, Amore?" He asked while taking a bite of pineapple from his plate.

"Yes I am. Thank you for asking." I said. He nodded in response and observed me for a moment before looking towards his plate. I took that opportunity to observe him. He was looking hot while eating. The veins near his throat were visible when he was swallowing his food. His cheekbones looking tempting and specially his lips were looking so fucking tender.

"Stop staring Tesoro as if you want me to fuck you on this table." He said while looking directly into my eyes. I looked down with embarrassment.

"You dont need to be embarassed Love. You just need to ask." He said while smirking. I coughed hard listening to him. Stupid hormones.

"Thank you so much for the breakfast. But I should leave now." I said while getting off from the chair.

"Wait" I heard him as I was about to leave. Now what does he want.

"I will drop you to your college." He said while walking towards me.

"N-no I dont want you to drop me." I said little loud. I realised my mistake as he raised his eyebrow.

"I mean, I am going to my Apartment first. Also, I dont want Mia to get any wrong idea about us." I said. I know he did not like when I said wrong idea as his expression changed immediately.

"Please Alexandro." I said immediately to calm him down.

"Fine. Then let me drop you at your Apartment." He insisted. Why doesn't he leave me alone.

"Fine." I said and followed him outside. Whole car ride was silent.
I was continuously staring outside the window to avoid any conversation. I could feel his eyes on me in between but I ignored it. He stopped in front of my Apartment. I was about to get out of the car when he held my hand.

"Tesoro, I know I have hurt you yesterday by kissing you without your consent but I am not guilty for doing it. I dont know why but I couldn't bear the thought of someone else desiring you or lusting over you. I felt so protective of you. I dont know why I am acting like this. I have never chased any girl like I am chasing you. I want you to be around me for every second. I feel as if even I need to tie you to my bed for rest of my life then I will do the same to keep you for myself. But I know that may be after doing it you may not forgive me so please dont give me any reason to do something that you may regret later. I have claimed you as mine and I mean it. So do not tempt me because what you have seen yet is very gentle side of me. Dont force me to show you what real monster I am." He said all in one breadth and let go off my hand when I nodded in agreement. I did not spare a second and ran out of the car. I went upstairs without looking back. I knew he was giving me a warning. And I knew he meant every single word of it. For those moment I really saw madness in his eyes. For a moment he was looking more like a psychopath. I went inside my room and locked my door fast while wondering how I got myself into this mess.
_______________________________
Hello my dear readers,

First of all, I am really sorry for making you wait. I will try to update as regularly as possible.

I hope you like this chapter. Dont forget to vote on the chapter and do let me know your views in comments.

Please ignore my grammatical mistakes if there are any.

Dont forget to follow my account to get the notifications of my new chapters.

Thank you for reading.