Lyric Prank: RTN (Miori Celesta)

Loud-Casa Meme/Song: RTN (That's Amore Parody by Miori Celesta)

Featuring: Luan (and some other girls)

Guests/Watchers: Lincoln, Clyde, Rusty, Liam and Zach [Surprise at the end]

World: Loud-Verse Earth-LCGC3 (Loud-Casa Groupchat Non-Canon)

AN: Before we continue with this new chapter of the Loud-Casa Group Chat, I'd like to announce the following. It's been a while since I wrote something from this story. I was busy with other things and I'm slowly balancing my life outside writing and hobbies, along with therapy. Along with that is that I'm loaded with tasks from my job that I'm often left exhausted to even write (yes, I finally did get a job).

I'm also putting some stories in hiatus (such as Lincoln & the 7 Witches, Royal Princes) but introduced new stories too (LHAU: Loud Heroes Reboot, Lincoln Loud, Quiet Kid and Eminence of KAGE/RWBY Fanfic).

I haven't forgotten about this story but after this, it might take another month or more to think of another idea worthy of the Group Chat. Also, I have another trailer for a story that I might post soon during this Hanukkah/Christmas break [My Hero's Injustice: Gods Among Men - an Injustice spin-off for MHA].

As the title suggest, this is a meme song that might trigger some people... you've been warned. But this one isn't part of the my Headcanon so you can assume this is from a different continuity that won't affect the rest of my Loud-Casa Group Chat story.

Without further ado, leave a vote, review/request, follow and I hope you enjoy. God Bless, Stay Safe and Peace be with you!/Shalom Aleichem!

Read AN Below!

-Begin Conversation-

Rusty: I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU MAN!! I THOUGHT WE'RE FRIENDS! YET YOU STOLE POLLY FROM ME!!

Lincoln: ME!? YOU STOLE CHARLIE FROM ME! PLUS, POLLY LEFT YOU ON HER OWN BECAUSE OF YOUR INCOMPETENCE!

Clyde: Alright, you two... break it off!

Liam: Man! What's with Rusty to today.

Zach: He's bitter because Polly liked Lincoln more than him. But Lincoln already had so many girls in his life, not including his sisters, that Rusty is getting jealous. Anyone of you remembers Charlie?

Liam: Lincoln's childhood friend?

Zach: Well, apparently... she's now Rusty's GF. Lincoln doesn't mind but... somehow, there's a chance that CHarlie may still like Lincoln.

Clyde: They're still bickering about that!?

Rusty: YOU'VE MADE A CUCK OUT OF ME!

Lincoln: Oh, please... you're not worth cuckolding... your fake ladies man antics is already enough for them to leave. If you just be a sensitive man who knows how to treat girls correctly, Polly would have stayed with you.

Clyde: To be fair, Lincoln learned all that thanks to his sisters.

Rusty: You should be allying with me, Clyde. He stole Haiku from you.

Clyde: Oh, he didn't. True Haiku and I are kindred spirits... but that was over when I've gotten over Lori. I still have a small crush but... Chloe and Penelope have helped me change... Heck, even Emma wants to join... That and LJ might also like me.

Rusty: What about you Liam? You're with Tabby, right?

Liam: Tabby had the freedom to chose. She's a free bird as she wants to be... like Luna and Sam are. And besides, I also have another girlfriend.