Smash or Pass: Huniepop 2

Loud-Casa Group Chat: Smash or Pass Huniepop 2

Featuring: Lincoln, Clyde, Liam, Zach, Rusty

World: Loud-Verse Earth-LCGC1 (Loud-Casa Groupchat Prime)

AN: This is a part 2 of the Smash or Pass game that the boys did last time. They are gonna choose whether they'd date girls from that franchise by making them see their character profiles and judge them accordingly. Fair warning that I will censor out some parts to keep it T-rated considering that this game is R18. I will not involve Jessie Maye or Lola Rembrite since they've already made their verdict on the first one so only a few girls will be involved. Without further ado, leave a like, review/request, follow and I hope you enjoy. God Bless, Stay Safe and Peace/Shalom!

All Rights on the Images belonged to Huniepot Studios. I played the game and I luv it!

-Begin Conversation-

Lincoln: I won't be putting nicknames on. But for now, how about another game of Smash or Pass! Girls from Earth-673N [Huniepop Universe/Dimension] again.

Clyde: Neat! I'm in.

Rusty: Sure, I can't wait to see the selection of ladies you got.

Liam: Meh, why not? I got nothing better to do.

Zach: Hopefully, there are some aliens to get by.

Lincoln: I was told that two of these girls are from the first Smash or Pass game we did. It was suggested that we skip them since we've already made our decisions from them. Anyways, here's the first girl.

Abia Nawazi - Security Guard of an Airport, although novice and green-minded

Abia Nawazi - Security Guard of an Airport, although novice and green-minded. Black Hair, Purple eyes. Age 25, Arabian/Semitic (Possibly religious: Islam). Hobby: Watching Adult (R18) shows. Cup size: D

Votes - 2 Smash (Rusty, Liam), 3 Pass (Zach, Lincoln, Clyde)

Lincoln: Liam?

Liam: Yeah... reminds me of that Parvana girl from your sister's play.

Lincoln: You mean, Luan? She does but I passed out of respect to their tradition.

Clyde: I passed because she's doing unhealthy hobbies.

Zach: Not alien. Sorry.

Rusty: Of course, you'd go for aliens. I just think she's beautiful regardless of of culture or race.

Lincoln: If anyone is religious/culture-centered out there... please don't get offended. This is purely for entertainment and no disrespect is being made when this occurred.

Clyde: NEXT!