Lyric Review: Love is Gone (SLANDER ft. Dylan Matthew)

Reviewers: Lincoln and his harem (Ronnie, Sid, Jordan, Stella, Paige, Cristina)

World: Loud-Verse Earth-LCGC1 (Loud-Casa Groupchat Prime) [Private Chat: Lincoln Loud-Casanova Harem]

AN: Instead of a lyric prank, this will be a casual chat that has a lyric review. In lyric review, the reviewers will try to decipher the title and the meaning of the song similar to a lyric breakdown but they will also share their own personal opinion about the song. This is the first lyric review featuring a meme song from TikTok. May contain Leni related themes. Without further ado, leave a like, review/request, follow and I hope you enjoy. God Bless, Stay Safe and Peace/Shalom!!

Read AN Below!

-Begin Conversation-

Ronnie: So Lame-O, how's the vacation in Scotland?

Lincoln: It went great but it's still chaotic like usual. I never though that my father's side are descendants of the Loch Loud Royalty.

Sid: Sounds amazing!

Jordan: Wait, wouldn't that make you a royal blood?

Lincoln: I am, and I was gonna be the duke! A chance to be recognized for something. But Morag was plotting schemes and had us flee from the land like her ancestor, Old Aggie did to mine. She used the dragon stone to scare us away!

Paige: Wait, there's an actual dragon there?

Lincoln: Surprising right? I mean Lisa made a robot, a bunker, a trash monster and nearly formed a time machine. I can safely say that we've moved on from being a normal "sitcom" into a totally fantasy setting or sci-fi... life every cartoon ever.

Ronnie: Oh, I hear that. We even have a breakfast bot here. I might invite you to try some of its dishes!

Lincoln: I'd love to!

Stella: I wonder about my ancestor. It was National Heroes Day in Philippines when it was August 30, and for all I know, I might be the descendant of a Chinese or Filipino hero. Or both!

Sid: By the way, about Leni!

Lincoln: Yes?

Sid: I saw in your posts that she's hanging out with another dude who isn't her boyfriend.

Lincoln: Oh that, well she broke up and stayed as just friends with Chaz since season 3. Kinda sad since I ship both of them like Mr. PiroBal. But I'm happy if she found the one for her life, whether it be Chaz or that Scottish (Scott) guy.

Ronnie: Remember what we've agreed on?

Lincoln: Of course, never to force a relationship to anyone. I'd never stoop so low on Lori's level back then but... I'm still glad we're having this relationship right now.

Ronnie: Oh, so having this harem was better for you!?

Lincoln: I didn't mean it that way!

Stella: Ronnie, don't be like that.

Jordan: Come on now, Ronnie.

Ronnie: I'm kidding! I'm okay with this and if it didn't worked out, I'm still okay with us being friends.

[Oh I doubt that, the fandom can be a little pushy on things. But again, I treat every ship equally. Whether it be from the Javi-Verse, Canon-Verse, Patanu-Verse or any Loud-Verse as long as it isn't toxic or harmful to anyone.]

Lincoln: Okay. By the way, I received a post where someone was exposing Sid and Ronnie.

Sid: Oh that was Becky.