Smash or Pass Huniepop

Loud-Casa Group Chat: Smash or Pass [Huniepop Edition]

Featuring: Lincoln, Clyde, Zach, Liam, Rusty.

Nicknames: Changeable

World: Loud-Verse Earth-LCGC1 (Loud-Casa Groupchat Prime)

AN: Since Huniepop 2 - Double Date is going to be released in this February 2021 and Valentine's Day is nearing, I just thought of having the boys doing this game of "date picking" via Smash or Pass method. There will be nicknames and you can review any changes to the nickname you wanted. Without further ado, leave a like, review/request, follow and I hope you enjoy. God Bless, Stay Safe and Peace/Shalom!

All Rights on the pictures belonged to Huniepot Studios. I played the game and I luv it!

-Conversation Begins-

Lincoln: I'll be enabling the nicknames now! You guys wanna change it, it will be in the admin.

Lincoln changes nickname to "Discount Virgil"

Clyde changes nickname to "Claudius Maximus"

Rusty changes nickname to "Rusty Wolf"

Liam changes nickname to "Farm-boy"

Zach changes nickname to "Alienator"

Claudius Maximus: So what are we gonna do today?

Discount Virgil: I was gonna go with White-Rabbit but this is alright since I got my DMC jacket. Anyways we are playing Smash or Pass.

Alienator: What's that game?

Discount Virgil: It's a game where we review a girl and choose whether Smash or Pass. Smash means to befriend or to date with us. Pass means reject or to decline. We have a dozen to choose from and they have short biographies to help us judge the girls.

Rusty-Wolf: Count me in!

Farm-Boy: Alright! So, who do we got Link?

Discount Virgil: We have girls from Earth-673N [Huniepop Universe/Dimension] here in our list. Thanks to Lisa's inter-dimensional observer (with the help of the Author, PiroBal), we have a series of girls that "currently" reside in the town/city of Glenberry. These twelve girls are the current prettiest amongst the bunch.

Rusty-Wolf: Let's get started, Link!

Claudius Maximus: First on the list...

Tiffany Maye - College Cheerleader and Honor Student

Tiffany Maye - College Cheerleader and Honor Student. Typical cute girl student. Blonde, Blue Eyes. Age 20 (Dec 22), Caucasian American. 5'4" tall, Fave Color - Pink, Season - Summer, Hangout - School Campus. Dreams - To be a nurse. Pleasure Drive - Normal. (Cup - C)