Lyric Prank: Heartbreak Anniversary (Giveon)

Pranksters: Lynn Loud Jr.

Audience: Loud Siblings (except Lisa & Lily), "Francisco", Benny, and Bobby

World: Loud-Verse Earth-LCGC1 (Loud-Casa Groupchat Prime)

AN: This one is a Girl vs Boy tribute. It's been a while since "L is for Love" premiered and when one episode made LynnCisco (Lynn x Francisco) sunk down the drain, it was terrible. This was meant to be a PaigeColn tribute but since in this AU, Paige is part of Lincoln's so-called "Harem", she will be an exception from this lyric prank. Also notice that Chaz and Sam aren't here. Why? Well in Sam's case, Suna is canon (SamColn as surrogate for them when the girls decided to go with it. Future Adult Continuity so that's to be determined) so that's an exception. As for Chaz, well Leni is kinda having an indecisive route between Chaz and that Latino-Emo from that "Brita" episode so there's that. Meaning, Leni will not have much influence in this one. Lucy too but then again, she's one of the younger ones so... exception. Again, this is an AU and like some cartoons, they tend to drift into different continuity so there's that. This song is trending one so I hope you readers are familiar with it. Without further ado, leave a like, review/request, follow and I hope you enjoy. God Bless, Stay Safe and Peace/Shalom!

-Begin Conversation-

Lori: That who lyric prank was literally cruel, twerp.

Bobby: Now, now. Go easy on little bro. Ronnie Anne did admit that it got them good. I'm kinda happy Nie-nie decided to let down her guard and say her feelings in all honesty.

Luan: Plus, it was a good prank! I laughed at their conversation. But kinda shocked on the end.

Lori: Well, it is literally nice that Lincoln could woo the hearts of many girls. As for Clyde, I'm literally relieved that he's getting over me but I did miss the antics. Only for a little Boo-Boo-Bear.

Bobby: I understand, Babe. It's nice that he sees something in you like I did but he did have to stop getting jealous over us. It could endanger his feelings, and I don't want that for Clyde.

Luna: So, are we still cool that little bro is being the heartthrob Casanova?

Leni: As long as Linky had no intentions of hurting the girls, we're like okay with it.

Lori: Same here. I'm kinda rooting for Ronnie Anne though. It's like Dream Boat except it's Lincoln with a bunch of girls.

Lucy: True.

Lola: Lucy! Stop spooking us like that!

Lincoln: Hey guys. I'm inviting other people over so be patient.

Lana: I wonder who is he gonna invite?

Lola: Anyone as long as it isn't Lindsey!

-Lincoln Invited Benny and Francisco-

Benny: Accept!

Luan: Benny?

Benny: Oh hey Luan! How's my little clown-Juliet?

Francisco: Why am I here?

Luna: Dude, isn't that Lynn's crush?

Leni: Yeah. Like, where's Lynn?

Francisco: She's not here? Why?

Lucy: She's at the bathroom. I'll tell her you're here.

Francisco: Thanks.