Meme (Big Brother)

Loud-Casa Group Chat: Big Brother

Featuring: Lincoln, Lucy, Lola and some sisters.

World: Loud-Verse Earth-LCGC2 (Loud-Casa Groupchat Alter)

Warning: Rated-T for censored words due to explicit terms

AN: This is happening in a different world from the "Loud-Casa Groupchat Prime" but still a part of the Group Chat AU. Warning to some, there will be some words that will be censored due to keeping this clean and T/K-Rated and I'd rather not deal with the mess. I leave things to some of your imagination but YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED! This is a popular meme from a specific anime called "Haganai - I Don't Have Many Friends". Without further ado, leave a like, review/request, follow and I hope you enjoy. God Bless, Stay Safe and Peace/Shalom!

-Begin Conversation-

Lucy: Come on, Lola. You lost the bet, you have to say it! I'm inviting the others here!

Lola: No! I don't wanna!

Lynn Jr: She lost a bet?

Lucy: Yup.

Luan: What bet, exactly?

Lucy: Can't tell.

Lynn Jr: Oh, boo! Don't be a spoil.

Lori: Spill it! The more we know the better!

Lucy: *sigh* Fine. It's Lola having to spend an entire day, as in 24 hours without being bratty and cheap. She had to be charitable and humble. Obviously, we know what happened.

Luna: Oh, that hard eh. You know Lola's gonna lose.

Lola: Oh, shut up you!

Lana: Little miss prim and proper can't be a proper girl for once and just learn real manners.

Lynn Jr: Well duh, of course. She's gonna lose. You know her.

Lucy: And I spent 24 hours without scaring anyone.

Lola: That's because you can't scare fellow spooky! That's cheating.

Lucy: To be fair, it's not just them. I can't believe Lincoln and his friends didn't go scared of me.

Lori: How!?

Leni: Well, Lincoln was close to Lucy.

Luna: True to that. He must have gotten used to the scare. And some of his friends too.

Luan: And the fact that my pranks often scare him off. He grew aware of his surroundings.

Lynn Jr: And I've trained his sense so he could play sports with me without easily losing.

Lori: Oh, right.

Lisa: Can we not forget that our brother is getting used to our circumstances that some of it is just mundane for him.

Lana: I guess he owes us a thanks for that?

Lucy: So Lola, are you gonna do it?

Lola: No! It's embarrassing!

Lucy: I'm inviting Lincoln now. You better do it! Or I'll tell everyone of what kind of a sore you are!

Lynn Jr: Oh sick burn!

Lola: Fine! Only this once.

Lincoln: Hey girls. Why'd you call me for?

Lucy: Lola had something to say to you.

Lincoln: Oh. Uhm, okay. What is it?

Lola: Uh... big... brother...

Lincoln: Yes?

Lola: Give... me... your... thick...

Lincoln: Well?

Lucy: Louder Lola. He can't hear you like that. And put your emotions to it!

Lola: (breathes deep and shout) BIG BROTHER, I WANT YOU TO GIVE ME YOUR BIG, JUICY, THICK "BLEEP" AND DRENCH ME WITH YOUR HOT, MILKY "BLEEP" UNTIL I'M GASPING FOR AIR! THERE I FREAKING SAID IT! I'M OUT OF HERE!

Lincoln: I... uh... what?!

Luna, Luan, Lynn Jr, Lisa, Lana, Leni:....

Lori: What the "bleep"

Leni: Lori!

Lori: Oh, sorry but literally! What was that!?

Luan: I have no words! Why did Lucy made her say that!?

Luna: Dudes! Watch your profanity! I mean seriously!

Lynn Jr: Pot meets kettle. But what the heck was that!?

Lucy: She lost the bet, she have to say an embarrassing line from a TV show!

Lori: AND YOU LITERALLY PICKED THAT SO SHE'D SAY THAT!?

Lana: I'm scarred...

Lisa: I'm gonna need some bleach for my ears for this. But that's not entirely effective for this kind of situation.

Lucy: I swear I didn't picked it. We had a random generator from YouTube and that's the first thing that popped out.

Lincoln: LUCY!

Lucy: I know, I'm sorry you had to hear that. But I'm not sorry to Lola.

Lynn Jr: Well, she's in her room and probably traumatized by that.

Leni: I have some bleach to clean out ears.

Lisa: LENI, NO! Don't use that bleach!

Lori: I'll go place them at the cleaning supply closet. As for Lincoln, we literally need someone to check on him.

Luna: I'm on it, dude.

Luan: Wait for me, Lu. I'll also check on Lana.

Lisa: We're lucky that the youngest sister unit never had to hear that.

Lynn Jr: You don't think!

Lincoln: I'm googling that to know what show you got that from. (Googling) Oh, it's from that one anime that I watched with Clyde and Rusty. Of course, now I know why that sounded familiar.

-END-

AN: A little something for those who got bored. I recommend watching "Haganai" since it's funny and kinda slice-of-life-ish. Although the show is incomplete and was open-ended with a cliffhanger, so if you'd like to... read the manga or light novel. Although I doubt the manga is continued since it's been a while.

Questions for this fic:

Is there a meme you guys wanted for this group chat?

(Also Help me with the nicknames. Sometime they're not so creative and very generic.)

Anyways, if you had questions. Feel free to PM me or do it in the reviews. I'll answer them. I always will.

Once again, Thanks you, leave a like, review/request, follow and I hope you enjoy. God Bless, Stay Safe and Peace/Shalom!