Meme (Chicken Wing)

Loud-Casa Group Chat: Chicken Wing [Meme]

Featuring: Lincoln and Family

World: Loud-Verse Earth-LCGC1 [Formerly Loud-Verse Earth-LMP4] (Loud-Casa Groupchat Prime)

AN: Chicken Wings... Best deep fired or barbecued. Enough said. Without further ado, leave a like, review/request, follow and I hope you enjoy. God Bless, Stay Safe and Peace/Shalom!

-Begin Conversation-

Leni: Guys! There's like a skeleton here! Help!

Loni: Leni, that's the last Halloween prop we had. How'd did it get there any way?

Lucy: Can I keep it?

Lynn Jr: Of course you would.

Lynn Sr: Are you guys cleaning up the attic?

Rita: I think they are.

Lynn Sr: Better hurry up then! Lunch is almost ready!

Lincoln: Chicken Wing, Chicken Wing...

Luan: Waah! Don't scare us like that!

Luna: Yeah, bro. You're like becoming a second Lucy!

Lucy: We could only hope.

Lola: Why was Linky singing chicken wing?

Lana: Ooh, are we having chicken for lunch?

Lisa: We are. I can smell the aroma of the frying oil from here.

Lincoln: Hotdog and Bologna.

Lynn Jr: That's my type of lunch.

Lori: Hold on... Lincoln is singing this TikTok song... with that voice.

Lola: Scary...

Lincoln: Chicken and Macaroni. Chilling with my homie!

Lori: Lincoln. Are you literally watching CORPSE!?

Lincoln: Bingo! Somebody guessed it!

Luna: No way, I like CORPSE! His voice is so majestic and his music... gold.

Lucy: His so enigmatic and creepy. And his stories too.

Lincoln: I'm watching his games right now. Among Us and Phasmophobia. I wonder how he got that voice? So deep.

Lisa: GERD. A disease that damaged his vocal chords and gave him that voice. Also his chronic illness and mental health isn't helping him get better.

Leni: OMG! That's the guy with a creepy voice! Like, he's so scary but he's also very nice and not so mean at all.

Lincoln: Choke me....

Luan: Whoa, whoa... Let's not go there. That song maybe good but... NOT 4 KIDS!

Lana: What do you mean?

Lincoln: Yeah, let's not.

Lynn Sr: Kids, Lunch is ready!

-Everyone is offline. End conversation-

AN: Chicken Wing, Chicken Wing. Hotdog and bologna. Chicken and Macaroni chilling with my homie! That was a reference to a Tiktok song which kinda became a theme song for every Chicken Wing Food Stand I came across in this place that I live. Also, I almost had a CORPSE Husband song there but it might become M-rated so I steer away... for now. Some of the Loud siblings are a fan of CORPSE, so there will come a time I do a CORPSE-related music parody/prank some time soon [Agoraphobic or E-girls are ruining my life].

Questions for this fic:

Should I change their names into nicknames? [Like for Lincoln - Linc-nort or Discount Nero of DMC5]

Is there a meme you guys wanted for this group chat?

Anyways, if you had questions. Feel free to PM me or do it in the reviews. I'll answer them. I always will.

Once again, Thanks you, leave a like, review/request, follow and I hope you enjoy. God Bless, Stay Safe and Peace/Shalom!