A Very "Red" Christmas (TFS)

Loud-Casa Group Chat: A Very "Red" Christmas (Team4Stars)

Featuring: Lincoln, Lori, Luna, Luan, Mom/Rita

Audience: Dad/Lynn Sr., Leni, Lynn Jr (LJ), Lucy, Lana, Lola, Lisa, Lily is also here but she will have few lines

World: Loud-Verse Earth-LCGC2 (Loud-Casa Groupchat Secondary/Alternative [may not be part of HC])

AN: Before we begin this one, I'd like to say Happy Chanukkah to everyone. I may not be Jewish but I appreciate and respects any Abrahamic (Judaism/Christianity/Judea-Christian, and Islamic) holidays. What exactly is Chanukkah? Well it's a feast of dedication or otherwise known as Festival of Lights. It is a holiday that commemorates the recovery of Jerusalem, the Holy City of Peace during a revolt of the Maccabees against a Greek king that outlawed Abrahamic worship and forced his dominion to worship Zeus. So God (YHWH Elohim or Jehovah) punished this Greek king to aid his chosen people. Because of this, the Jews are rescued from being massacred and thus the celebration came.

Coincidentally, this is also called the feast of Lights and tends to overlap with Christmas. To which, is simultaneous since it was the light that shone from the angels that lead the shepherds to the Nativity (birth of the Messiah) and two months later, the light still shone and guided the 3 Wise Men (Three Kings of Orient or 3 Magis). This holiday is usually celebrated with a feast of oil-fried foods like latkes (potato cake), sufganiyot (jelly-filled donut balls), chocolate coins/dreidels tops, prayer of Praise and lighting candles each day (8 days).

The more you know! Now here's a winter holiday special from Team4Stars' "A Very Hellsing Christmas". Please support the channel. Without further ado, leave a like, review/request, follow and I hope you enjoy. God Bless, Stay Safe and Peace/Shalom!!

Please Read AN below.

PiroBal: On the month of December in the house at Royal Woods, Michigan lived a mother hen with her husband. Along with daughters ten and a son. Everything is oddly quiet for a family named Loud this time of year. But one night, a certain magical character visited them, changing their lives forever.

*Chimney thumping* Everyone is still asleep then... *LOUD BANG/GUNSHOT!!*

Rita: What was that!?

Lynn Sr: Are we getting robbed this season!?

Lori: Everyone! Wake up! We're literally going to the living room! It's an emergency!

Luan: Man, that was loud! And we are Louds! Geddit?

Luna: Not now Lu! Who fired the shot anyway!?

Lisa: Status report! Is everyone all fine? Status report!

Everyone went to the living room. Oddly enough, Lynn Jr, Lucy, and Lana aren't with them. When Rita opened the lights, they saw Lincoln at the couch. Facepalmed and defeated as a dead body was beneath him. Lynn Sr fainted at the sights, Lola's eyes are tearing up and covered by Leni as she too was tearing up. Lily turned to her mother as she was carried and patted to comfort her from this traumatic sight. Everyone else is aghast of what seemed to be an elderly stout man with white head and facial hairs; wearing a red clothing and Christmas hat, but with a bullet wound at his crown.

Lincoln: *sigh* Before you start...

Lori: JESUS CHRIST!

Lincoln: Okay! Before... you... start!

Luna: HOLY CRAP!!

Lincoln: Would you care for me to explain, please!?

Rita: OH YES YOUNG MAN! EXPLAIN TO US WHY YOU SHOT AND KILLED FATHER CHRISTMAS!?