Meme/Song: HYCYBH (Tom Cardy)

Loud-Casa Meme/Song: HYCYBH (Tom Cardy)

Featuring: Luan

Guests/Watchers: Lincoln & Elder Loud sisters (The younger ones will not be present for now)

World: Loud-Verse Earth-LCGC1 (Loud-Casa Groupchat Prime)

AN: Before we continue with this new chapter of the Loud-Casa Group Chat, I'd like to announce the following. It's been a while since I wrote something from this story. I was busy with other things and I'm slowly balancing my life outside writing and hobbies, along with therapy. Since normalcy have been returning, I'm becoming more focus on adjusting and job hunting. Finally some calm after that 2 years turbulence. There are still some fear of infection present but some precaution can help a lot. I'm also putting some stories in hiatus (such as Lincoln & the 7 Witches, Royal Princes and Bloody Roar Loud) but introduced new stories too (LHAU: Loud Heroes Reboot & Lincoln Loud, Quiet Kid).

I haven't forgotten about this story but after this, it might take another month or more to think of another idea worthy of the Group Chat.

Without further ado, leave a vote, review/request, follow and I hope you enjoy. God Bless, Stay Safe and Peace be with you!/Shalom Aleichem!

Read AN Below!

-Begin Conversation-

Luna: Sibling meeting! Login now bro, we're having a sibling meeting.

Lori: Why are you literally calling out this sibling meeting?!

Luna: Oh good, you're here. We need to talk about this thing Luan did.

Lincoln: What did she do?

Luna: Well she borrowed some of my instruments and locked herself in our room before I left for my date with Sam.

Leni: Like... that's cute!

Luna: Thank you, Leni but that's not all.

LJ: Really, What else did she do?

Luna: When I got back home, I saw this mix tape with the name "HYCYBH" and then she returned my equipment without any damage or scratch.

Lori: So? What's literally the issue?

Lincoln: I think Luna is cautious since we always get pranked by Luan sometimes. So she's asking us to check if everything is in order.

LJ: And? Did you find anything?

Luna: Not so far, bruh. But I'm still not trusting it.

Lincoln: Here, lemme go help.

Leni: Like, what about the tape?

Lori: Yeah, maybe there's literally something there.

LJ: Also, where are our younger sisters?

Lincoln: Lucy is with poetry club with mom and some of the Mortician's club. Dad took Lily to the Daycare Center before going to his diner. Lisa's at another science convention, with Dr. Linnaeus. And the twins went to their Scout Camping Trip and will be back until tomorrow.

Luna: With that clear up, anyone ready for checking for pranks?

-The girls then went to Luna/Luan's room to check if the prankster concocted anything insidious, but so far nothing had been found. Everything seemed to be in order, and only the new tape is what is new in the room. So they prepared to play the tape with their video player. And before you ask, the tape is in the Video Camera connected to the player like what happened in the very first episode "Left in the Dark", because Luan hasn't extracted the files.-