When "Asian" is a Difficulty Mode (Steven He)

Loud-Casa Skit: When "Asian" is a Difficulty Mode (Steven He)

Featuring: Stella, Lori, Lincoln

World: Loud-Verse Earth-LCGC1 (Loud-Casa Groupchat Prime)

AN: Before we begin, I'd like to say that I got bored and couldn't figure out what to do... So I went and did this skit from Steven He. I'll be on a break by 2 weeks starting from the next (since those weeks are Holy Week/Passover Week) and take time to contemplate on what's my next move in what to do in my desperate life. Yeah, think may be slowly going normal but with the upcoming election day, it's gonna be hectic and I have very little hopes on the next president (which I hope the winner would be my personal pick). I have this lingering doubt and fear that after this election day, the next month will have a strict vaccine mandate and would require a Vaccine Booster to be able to move from place to place.

So right now, as I'm still jobless... here to entertain you readers with this Steven He skit. I will review suggestion whether or not that they'd be picked for the next "Group Chat"... Lyric Pranks are acceptable too so keep the suggestions rolling.

Without further ado, leave a vote, review/request, follow and I hope you enjoy. God Bless, Stay Safe and Peace/Shalom!!

Please Read AN below.

-Begin Conversation-

Stella: Hey Linky! You there?

Lincoln: I'm here. Are you gonna come on over?

Stella: Yeah, just dressing up for a bit. Since we're all in spring break, and schools would open by May for one last period before summer vacation comes, I figured we could spend time together.

Lincoln: Well, I'll be waiting here at home. You know the address. And Lori is here too... since it's gonna be that week, Luan spent her time with Benny for their Pesach while some of my sisters are with Mom, Dad and Pop-Pop for the upcoming Easter/Feast of the Resurrection.

Stella: That's good to know. You know, Ronnie and I had some similar tradition of benediction of the Stations of the Cross by next week.

Lincoln: I know, which is why I'm also asking Lori to visit Great Lakes. You can come along too it you want.

Stella: That'll be much appreciated.

Eventually Stella came by noon. She had Lunch with the Loud family and when the others leave (Luan preparing her Pesach contribution for Benny) only Lori is left with them.

Lori: Hey Lincoln. I'm literally in charge but since it's kinda boring with just the two of us... oh and Stella here too... I thought we might as well play video games.

Lincoln: Sure... Let me just update this game since there's been a new DLC.

Once the update had been done, Lincoln first tested the game. Stella was there to witness Lincoln having some difficulty completing the new DLC. However, he was able to accomplish it anyway. As soon as Lincoln and Stella grabbed some snacks, it was Lori's turn to play... And that's where the skit begin.

Lori moves her character and soon it walked over a branch. The health bar soon dropped to zero and the character fainted with the death screen showing "Stepped on Branch". Scene the change into Lori, sitting on the couch with the controller on hand.

Lori: What the heck... Stepped on branch!?

Lincoln: Oh that's the new level. They just released it!

Stella: So many people in Asia are complaining that it was so easy so uh... they made this.