It's Not Like I Like You (Static P)

Lyrics Prank Edition: It's Not Like I Like You (Tsundere Song - Static P)

Pranksters: Lincoln & Ronnie Anne

Audience: Loud Sisters, Bobby Santiago, Carlota Casagrande

World: Loud-Verse Earth-LMP4 (4th Loud Music Parody Lyrics Prank World)

AN: This lyric prank is also an anime/manga edition. To be honest, when I first heard this song, the first thing that came to mind is Rie Kugumiya's voice (The Queen of Tsundere characters such as Nagi Sanzenin, [from Hayate: the Combat Butler], Louise [Familiar of Zero], and Taiga [ToraDora]). Then there are some tsundere tropes from Western animations as well (such as: Wanda [FOP], Cindy Vortex [Jimmy Neutron], Astrid [HOTYD], and Helga [Hey! Arnold]). So you can say this one fits the trope since Ronnie Anne was once like this (probably still as) and this song is just so perfect. Without further ado, leave a like, review/request, follow and I hope you enjoy. God Bless, Stay Safe and Peace/Shalom!

-The TLH/TC Group chat has been online: Carlota has been invited.-

Carlota: Hey guys! Thanks for inviting me here!

Leni: It's no problem!

Bobby: I figured we could use some more company!

Lori: This is literally the best!

Leni: I, like, heard you guys are gonna go to a talent show. Is that true?

Carlota: I am and I'm inviting Ronnie to join! We get to meet our favorite celebrities if we win!

Bobby: She only joined for the prize to get a new skateboard.

Ronnie: Shut up!

Lori: Hahaha, That's so literally like you! What will she do there?

Carlota: She said she'll dance like Tia Maria once did and Mama will accompany her. Not only that but she'll implement her skateboarding skill on that. Talk about extreme!

Lincoln: Hey! That's pretty good!

Bobby: You know it, bro!

Ronnie: Wha-! No one asked you! *angry emoji*

Leni: Hey, there's no need to be, like, mean.

Lincoln: I've got myself just a little bit of love that I wanna spend on you. *smug emoji*

Lori: OMG, could it be!

Lisa: *drinks tea emoji*

Lincoln: But baby, I'll never get that chance

Luan: Wait, baby?

Lincoln: To dance that romance with you~

Lynn: That's oddly sweet of you, bro!

Lincoln: Oh, No, cause you're always hitting *sad emoji*

Lola: Facts.

Lincoln: And kicking! And putting me down (-_-)

Bobby: That's so Ronnie. Hahaha

Lori: OMG, literally true!

Lincoln: I hope you don't mean what you say

Luna: Dang bro. Such as smooth operator!

Ronnie: But I keep seeing

Lincoln: But I keep seeing you sticking around (:D)