Lyric Prank: FRIENDS (Marshemello/Anne-Marie)

Lyrics Prank Edition: Friends (Marshmello and Anne-Marie)

Pranksters: Lincoln and Ronnie (Will be joined by Luan and/or Luna)

Audience: Bobby and the Loud sisters.

World: Loud-Verse Earth-LMP4 (4th Loud Music Parody Lyrics Prank World)

AN: This is the first Loud Music Parody - Lyrics Prank Edition. In this world, a group chat is created and members can be invited to join in the group chat. Here they can communicate but this world will mostly revolve on getting lyrics pranked. So expect some comedic turn on this fanfic. This is a small project for comedy to at least give some good vibes during these trying times. Without further ado, leave a like, review/request, follow and I hope you enjoy. God Bless, Stay Safe and Peace/Shalom!

Addendum: With the Loud House/The Casagrande still not making RonnieColn as true canon ship, we can only rely on the fandom to make their versions on how this ship will sail. (Darn it Nickelodeon, just let them be together already. I don't like it if this became another similar case for Phineas and Ferb, where it took for the final episode for Isabella to be finally be official with Phineas! With that kind of blueballing, it's no wonder why the fandom can get aggressive!) I mean... I'm not a die hard RonnieColn shipper but I still like the ship. If the studio makes a different take, okay fine but please just. Stop. Disappointing. Us with this kind of unfulfilled expectations! Anyways, the studios still retconned the ship into "just being best friends". I know sometimes in these tropes, there are chances for the two best friends to get together in the end [Star x Marco, or Danny x Sam. I think] while there those that took a different route [Usually and mostly in anime, and Ben 10. I guess] but The Loud House/The Casagrande is open ended, meaning the possibilities are limitless between the main route and the alternative route. So yeah, I guess that's how the fandom grew exponentially. Back to the prank!

-The TLH/TC Group chat has been online-

Bobby: Hey!

Lori: Boo-boo-bear! Welcome! I've literally waited for this group chat to open.

Bobby: Same, babe. Say hi to your sisters for me.

Lori: Will do! 3

Bobby: BTW, where's bro!?

Lori: Lincoln's upstairs. He's probably doing his thing. :-)

Bobby: Him too? Ronnie's been cooping in her room. I wonder if they had a private convo or something?

Lori: OMG, you literally gotta ask them. This might be a sign!

Leni: Hey guys!

Luna: Sup! Dudes!

Luan: Good day! I hope you had room for more!

Lynn: Lynnsanity's on the house!

Lucy: This group chat is too lively. I might vomit.

Lana: Hey guys!

Lola: Make way, the princess is here! *** (Star Emoji)

Lisa: Please use this communication medium with something productive. I'm teaching the youngest sister how to use a device like this.

Lily: Gah! He he he!

Lori: Wow, she's literally learning. Maybe my move in college will be more lively thanks to this group chat.

-Lincoln and Ronnie entered the Chat. Invited by the Admin: PB-

Lori: They're literally here!

[AN: Song lyrics might be in italics]