Chapter 27 comments on the net (3) volume 3 661-665

661. The vast sea of ??people: In fact, I feel that gym is about its gods.

  Still feel a little guilty.

  It has always claimed that the religion does not engage in organization, so it cannot be regarded as a cult. But in fact, cults are not only composed of organizations. They are mainly composed of extreme personal worship and spreading false opinions. The religion is like this. I think Songshen should not find this reason to prevaricate. It is recommended that you stop being obsessed with it, and Geshen also said that he is a poor man, so the essential purpose of his establishment of the religion is actually to make money. If the goal is not achieved, what kind of world harmony and gc society will he do? Moreover, his self-deception is also evident. The 19 years he said of becoming a god is not true.

  And he even posted a link to his website on his own wall. This phenomenon can be seen in some of his live broadcasts, but he claims that his wife and son do not participate in religious religion, and his son does not believe in religion, but his son 18 During the year, he was often active in Tieba, and Chunfang seemed to use smartphones. They couldn't be curious to type in the website links, but I didn't remember their views on the religion and so on.

  There was a Gehua before, who sang to the singer, and then left. Geshen persuaded her not to organize. Moreover, I seemed a little flustered and labeled "good" as "light." According to my understanding of the song god, under normal circumstances, I really won't make mistakes.

  "Ge Yimin: It is the definition of the National People's Congress of our country. What kind of organization is a cult. No matter what one thinks, one can never be a cult. This is true in ancient and modern my country and abroad. There is no cult of one person.

  My second brother Susu, third brother Sisi, and fourth brother Caicai are all poor. Are they all for profit?

  During this period, several dreams have become gods.

  Of course, my wife and children know that I write "wordofgod"s to make a god network, but they don't participate.

  Ge Hua Liu Xin, whose name is Zhang Xiaoguang, has the chat record in front of "wordofgod".

  "For the father to know: I am very curious about what God thinks about my propaganda position, and I go to my own peers to post the troublemakers.

  662. Every day of the sword war: Is gym gay?

  "The vast sea of ??people: this is one of the gym high school diaries. The so-called Xu Qian is actually a woman who is always at the gym. As for why it is "he" because there was no "she him" at that time, it is not yet common use.

  "Ge Yimin: It became common in the Republic of China. It was invented by Liu Bannong. Women began to oppose it, thinking that it was discriminatory, but it was really easy to distinguish between male and female. Like English, it was accepted.

  I didn't have any contact with girls in high school, and I didn't dare to write Xu Qian in my diary. I named her Chen Gang, a boy, and I will call her Chen Jun (in the diary), but Wang Qun I will also call it Chen Jun (in the diary).

  The reason is probably because I am afraid that others will see the diary. I put it under the desk.

  663、Why are you here?: If you have a father, you must have a son.

  I found that some of Biaozi's performance is quite similar to his father.