Chapter 27 comments on the net (1) volume 1 560-602

560, hyB3523: better to be forgotten than unknown

The heart of kris.

Nonsense coco people: the students of ge yimin also took part in the activity

Islam also show your face, left hand with knife, right hand with sutra, lovely. Behind of many, homebred a large number of, true church and so on, wheel also calculate, also civilian classmate also join in lively. I would also like to see the pentecostals, the Sabbath, the sacred fire, the great movement of heaven and earth. The fearful people win, the confused mormonism. An shang hong, wheels, lightning, sheep hunting, kris people, the taiping kingdom, the three redemption of the flow has a thousand years.

Good luck today: why is ge yimin self-appointed prophet shoe teaching?

So why is Islam's prophet muhammad calling himself a prophet not shoe religion? Why does the Christian Lord Jesus make himself god is not shoe teaching? Why does the self-styled prophet of kris ge become a shoe teacher? Where is the logic?

563. Jing UAG porcelain: just off the "wordofgod" of ge yimin

The ideal is rich, the reality is the bone sense.

Good rough theory, I also fifty cent.

The weeping of wheat: saint Goethe, if it is god's will, I am also god's will

Human nature, I agree, but I disagree. Human nature, I agree, but I disagree.

Kris, awesome! Is this a new tower of Babel?

Kate, faceless traveler: please contact me if you want to go out of the mountains

The price is fair and honest.

Twenty thousand yuan from the mountains to ge and other people all and a dragon publicity!

HyB3523: in a word, ge yimin's influence is not as high as master li!

One day a: what is kris exactly? It's amazing. I like to mention it.

569. Marlene attacked the faithful directly from the outside

And ge yimin heretics from the internal spread of virus pollution believers.

The snow fox is a big fish, a big fish, a big fish.

571, 2015-05-27 20:29:27 ge hua xu ruyun

You are so great

Ge hua xu ruyun

To change the human mind.

Ge hua xu ruyun

Why should others accept your idea

Ge yimin on May 27, 2015 20:40:21

Realize the communist society

Ge hua xu ruyun

Can a communist society be achieved by accepting your ideas

Ge yimin, 2015-05-27 20:42:19

can

Ge yimin May 2015, May 27, 20:42:50

In today's two major (social production and the Internet revolution), the realization of the concept of "ge yi democracy" and the realization of the communist society, the material conditions have been met, just as the spiritual conditions have been met, namely, the renewal of the human mind, the Gospel of ge yi democracy spread around the world and was accepted by mankind.

Ge hua xu ruyun

How long have you been promoting it

Ge yimin on May 27, 2015 20:44:05