Chapter 27 comments on the net (3) volume 3 114-119

114, paste the user _5a8K47P: the god communism, this system  Only after the demise of mankind can the next civilization be carried.  Human beings can't do it, and it will be destroyed. Unless the world makes a good will, the last robbery can only pass safely.  "Gehua: Now "two big."  》》贴吧用户_5a8K47P: Do you want to eat a big pot of rice?  Not everyone is a Confucius, and yin and yang are corresponding.  "Gehua: Everyone has their own good heart.  "" Chen Pingfei is a Christian: Why are so many people posting stickers?  "Restore true Christianity: I don't fully agree with this statement from your friend.  But you must be very sure that you are the identification of a patient with severe depression who is surnamed Ge.  "" The rain of the sea: Ge God, why do you have you.  115, yellow disaster zcc: I reported that Ge Yizhen burst into the post  There is a sentence in the inside that has not been deleted:  "I oppose 360: the system to delete the stickers is Baidu's default (degrees of Wang received a lot of evil teaching money to protect them).  ---------------------------  1- Baidu folk slang system has little relationship with the party state  2- Closer to various cults and esoteric religions  Unfortunately, I have not seen a post about this topic.  Hope that the majority of users recommend...  5 blocks a fan number? The person collecting money uses this number to promote the Ge? How long does it take for 5 dollars?  》 Take one: Reasons for ban: Gemin pretends to be eternal S, which has a bad impact on society. Cults breed. Make S's reputation sweep. Caused a serious religious crisis.  》》高伙3: Is it the cult leader of the god?  He is making waves in a lot of things.  "After Xiaofeng's remnant month: Well, it is him, a person who can't get on the table."  葛葛  Do you see that there is a post today and it's so beautiful?  Thinking about this, is it faster?  I was dug by a cultist.  "" Rogue Universe: The civil society that the government invited.  Or the government has someone.  116, Vulgar wiki: Ge Yimin entry, Holy Land tour  This page involves people who have visited this entry in person.  》黄祸zcc: Ge Yizhen, if you kneel down to Jesus, maybe save  The old man is screaming, and he is aiming for a thousand miles. The martyrs are young and strong.  Ge Yi's old man is older, and he is pitiful in this book. After the author has ordered it, he has begun to thank God for not letting him get cancer and being hit by a car.  If you are humble, kneel down to Jesus, first seek an open mind, and then ask God to touch the prophet to point him, and perhaps save.  Where is Ge Yi?  Where is it? Will it only be screened?  》zyq19891124zyq: The Holy Lord Gemin thinks how we can guess. Do it yourself.  》》519239129: The evangelical gospel, false gospel.  "The blade will: The gossip: Anyone who has visited the website of the gods will be automatically recorded.  》》cxw881105: Who, no, no, no, oh, self-proclaimed holy, not afraid of death 1! ! !  117, Huang Zhan zcc: Ge Chang is like Zhou Enlai, so I always wanted to be a spy  The result is crazy... I am crazy when I think I am handsome.  垚上榕: Ge Gang, advised or not to brush here! Nothing makes sense, the real purple powder is very powerful!  "" Lin Guanhai: This is always the first time to occupy the new, I am also served.  "The rain of the sea: Although Ge Da Shen is a little nervous, but I still admire him.  》》莫愁吾: No need to worry. . Ge Gang's also took the organization's salary, and the night pot was thrown away when it was used up. It won't be a long time from this day!  "Shao Leichao: I have never seen his "wordofgod"s."  118, Vulgar Wiki: On the day of April, due to the influence of Meng Meng, Ge Yimin was banned by the whole network.  Its name has been included in the sensitive words on the website such as Weibo, and none of the accounts survived. It enjoys the treatment of the national leaders for a moment, and the rankings far exceed other network philosophies.  》"dengyali1020: Does your classmates and friends never refute your opinion?  》贴吧用户_5R5yNyW: What is the benefit, yes, yes, no, no.  "" The rain of the sea: I met Gehua adults! You are my idol! !  519239129: Spread the gospel of the "wordofgod"s, false gospel.  119, Purgatory Knight: Ge God, a member of the masses of melons said that your logic is clear  The inflammatory and propaganda tactics are stronger than these Christian gods, and have clear political and economic goals and self-knowledge; optimistic about God's efforts to become the second Hong Xiuquan, although it is impossible to recreate the Taiping Heavenly Kingdom, but at least can add some fun to this messy place.  _ Post Bar User _5RDVKC5: Hurry and repent of the Gospel.  Believe in Jesus for eternal life.  》》黄祸zcc: Every day, the newspaper reported that Ge Yizhen burst, this workload is really small.  When is it a head?  》》莫愁吾: The vulgar cloud: the eyes are not bored, can understand that the eyes are not bothered, make it crazy, let it die!  》Black Ying Yu Yu: Who is the bull and the Ge god?  》》响: The authors of different worlds are really quick to beat who is the strongest.  Chen Pingfei is a Christian: This lady, if you don't want to go to hell, you must believe in the Lord Jesus Christ. Don't believe in the ghosts in the video.  》》戴维营60: It would be even better if there was no group of Ge Yizhen's troubles!