Chapter 27 comments on the net (2) volume 2 260-280

260, handsome silly fairy: ge is people, ""wordofgod"" this name is overbearing

"Carefree Lord: now ge yi people is not self-proclaimed some big god a person to look forward to the horse back in those days Jesus is also such rich?

I don't know if Jesus is a failure, but don't change the subject, keep talking about your old man. Or do you think Lao tzu and ge yimin can be similar to each other?

A few people believe that he was very similar to Jesus at that time.

Like kris, Jesus claimed to be god.

I said the same thing because lao-tzu and Jesus were not regarded as gods before, although Jesus claimed to be a god, but at that time belonged to the kris people, such gods and sticks. It was not until later generations that lao-tzu was recognized as a god by many believers, but also by zhang dao-ling, who founded Taoism and respected as emperor tai-shang.

One of the funny ideas of christians is that old Buddha didn't say he was god, Jesus said he was god, so Jesus is even worse, he's a god? Bad?

"DiePoison: you this joke is really interesting, Lao tze had wrote a generation gentleman person, to the south was finally as a god The Buddha is more interesting, the Buddha life advocates the sankharas impermanence and the method without me, against the theism and the theory of metempsychosis, finally became the Buddha himself god, six rebirth became one of the symbols of Buddhism GeYiMin claim to be god, he established denominations can fight and the government in 300?

If you think about the dilemma of Rome, if you think about what happened to m. DE ge would you be able to convert him to his religion?

How do you know that the us emperor won't convert to him? The Romans followed Jesus after his death.

You feel free to answer my question about Mr. Ge's religion first?

So do we make a bet that if Mr. Ge dies and his disciples don't follow his mantle to preach, even if you lose, if his disciples actually go to America to preach, even if you win?

I say your brother is strange god's rod has success but can every god's rod succeed? What's more, when did ge yimin die? Are you sure you want to bet on this??

Why is Jesus not better than Mr. Ge, when you admit that not everyone can be successful?

"Youzai jun: the success of the divine rod has something to do not only with its own illusory power but also with the background of The Times.

According to your opinion, Jesus cheated success, so it is true.

Lord of ease: see the future Jesus without the god of kris

"Huang han 3562: what is ge yimin? The new cult?

According to the post, it looks like a cult.

"Pious hyz: ge is a cult leader, please don't listen to his fallacies,

And fall into the pit of fire.

Disciples of Cauchy: the kris is definitely not a saint

Those who now come out to claim to be saints are all fake and inferior, all are men who seek death, and those are the ones who the bandits kill.

The great love sun yumeng: how can a sage do such a thing?

The big orange of wood: these automatons are disgusting, like wheels on paper money.

Honestlover123: been double major, isn't it?

My nature is evil: kris, every religion is a cult.

Especially those who believe in the Lord and eschatology!