Chapter x the Christian communist manifesto

(Shinto communist manifesto)

1. The party of god is a doctrine, an idea, a theory, a theory, that is, the peaceful and harmonious god values of kris, rather than an organization.

We are disciples and believe in the god of kris. At the same time, he is a member of god. "Sell your possessions and give alms, and prepare for yourselves bags of money that will never wear out, and treasure in heaven forever. "But if you want to enter into eternal life, keep the commandments. Love your neighbor as yourself. If thou wilt be perfect, go and sell all that thou hast, and give to the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven. (practice communism). We can see that the treasures in heaven refer to the spiritual and spiritual levels, and there are rewards, crowns, and crowns of glory. If the kingdom of heaven is still divided into the rich and the poor, hierarchy is the meaning of god. What is the significance of Jesus, kris god, telling us to distribute wealth to the poor in this world?

3. Program: set up a communist society in the world in 2019 with the values of kris.

4. Do not have to be extremely rich in materials, but distribute according to basic needs. Each according to his ability, according to his need (society can provide reasonable demand).

Two thousand years ago ordinary christians unwittingly fulfilled the highest ideal of communism. They don't need highly developed productivity, they don't need perfect and great personalities.

6. Vigorously develop advanced science and technology and improve productivity. As the wealth created increases, everyone's material satisfaction increases.

7, no war, even no fights and quarrels, that is, people no longer hurt others, everyone sees others as brothers and sisters, everyone is fully equal in love. The moral standards of human beings have improved as a whole. The key is spiritual happiness and spiritual satisfaction. Don't stand up to anyone, AGAPE.

In the new testament, several different Greek words are translated as "love," and one of them, "Agape," means a love that is willing to be centered on others, and that does not require merit or reward. It is with this love that god loves all mankind, and his disciples are urged to love god and love one another with this love.

But now, what we lack most is love. In fact, the thing closest to you is other people, love god lovers (at least not against anyone).

Law of gold: do to others as you would have them do to you. Not against anyone. God is a religion of love, god is love, Jesus summed up the law as love for god and love for himself, saint Paul said the greatest of all is love, god of kris said not against anyone. Godfathers call each other brothers and sisters.

Our material civilization has made great achievements, but our spiritual life is becoming more and more vulgar. We have electricity, we have the Internet, but we can't have Jesus, muhammad, sakyamuni, Confucius, lao-tzu.

Commercial civilization is like a big market. Making money is our sole purpose. Economic activity (making wealth) and political machines (distributing wealth) became everything, culture became desert, commercialized culture, no longer asking what you need, but what you can buy. Social relations became money relations, and family ties were distorted by money.

We repeat the same work (the division of labor in mass production) and spend our lives inventing tools for mankind. We are too practical, too secular, no longer have the habit of independent thinking and true friends, even happy instincts.

Since Adam left god's love and ate the forbidden fruit, under the effect of the fruit of wisdom, we hold high the banner of science, are keen to pursue knowledge and unsatisfied invention fun, and cry out that "knowledge is power" bacon believes: "man is mind, mind is knowledge, what a man knows, he is what."