Chapter 27 comments on the net (2) volume 2 700-728

700, bai shuijing on her: are you blow wheels lee

Create your new psycho.

"Yansha, half-town: ge's history and purple st. indeed have something to do with his love of the special purple students allow him to do so I can do nothing.

"Heaven book 72: you're taking half the life of crazy ge. Crazy ge said he is a saint, you are scolding him.

The cooking doesnt care: you put yourself before Jesus and Marx

You're the boss.

"Ge yimin: ge ya ma = ge e min, the original is yima ge, to follow the advice of netizens to change.

Precious: the rhythm of your death subverts my view.

702, newtangsheng1: what kind of person is ge yi min in reality?

"Inexplicable than user: loser, even do not have pension.

"Newtangsheng1: the government also set him as a sensitive word, not a visible government.. I also took...

Don't worry about him. How big a storm can you make? As a negative teaching material, the government is not a merit!

"XEQZGFRUMLK: seal off this source of evil, the rogue leader. All the pain, all the ban from it.

703. This brother ge, your courage and quality of integrity, light and honesty are admirable

Your "wordofgod"s have a point too, and your name and career have become household names in st. When it comes to the power of spreading the truth, you are worthy of being the god of spreading the sages.

Whbin001: despite his megalomania, he falsely claimed to be holy. But he dared to show his identity card.

"Koboloo: with a gun and a shot in the head, we all know how to balance each other.

"Frozen pure water - shuang: why didn't god ge people show us great miracles on the earth?

"Ge hua: neurovision book.

How long can a cigarette burn? God ge is really a god

God told me in the dream yesterday!

"Ge hua: may god speak to seven billion people.

"A1b2c3: feeling ge is not bad, so many people swear and say nothing, should be a god, at least ge did not offend me, much better than some.

At least they can write books, can you?

"Wjt111167: god is a elder brother.

Brother 2019 is king forever.

705, XEQZGFRUMLK: other people provoke you other people are ordinary people

Oh, it turns out that the ge god you advertised is a common man?? Foolishly you were dismissed, the guhua believer is not qualified.

After a period of struggle with the layout, there is no doubt that:

1. Wishful thinking: the appearance of facial features induced by such human spirit also shows this.

2. Many chief complaints: because no one approves, it is more stimulating and harder to propagandize the will in the heart, and it keeps Posting randomly, hoping others to approve.

For he has never stood on high, nor realized the truth. Cause the speech to be full of loopholes and contradictions. Logic funny!! No example can be given. -- become the butt of jokes, especially from the top.

4. Remember that your characteristic is illusion. Illusion: your big eye also proves this point.

5. All those who can be cheated by you can only be poor people at the bottom, and those who are hit and brought down are impossible to find people at the top. Because your illusion and existence win win contrary, cannot win cannot win cannot save cannot live final outcome is: mental illness! How can I trust you?