Chapter 27 comments on the net (2) volume 2 234-259

234. Wang xumi: it is inevitable for people like ge yimin to be preconceived by heaven.

>>> Karl VERSION: then he comes out quickly and leads us a better life.

"Sun dream feather: what are you afraid of in 2019 after 2012? What nonsense, fools!

235, memory pig love jay good, : ge god immortal

The big orange of wood: although I don't know who this ge is, but see everyday someone scold him.

"Master 5: would you like to be a minke here, or how about a bunch of godsworn gods here to preach to everyone?

Brahma sutra: the bible is all bullshit, and the "wordofgod"s of kris.

Every biblical "wordofgod" is made up by man.

Wang wen, who rode naked in the evening, said, "ge yimin, do it for herself

I will not like other people to look at your IQ low scold you, after all you also adhere to your fault, to the Confucian said is also a sage, the prodigal return for gold, I hope you soon understand.

"Do not know mountain person: I do not want to support oneself what bullshit name, just see my China earth is occupied by a group of foreign teachers hold up the nest some not angry just, more see ge this lend a foreign to teach with self-reliance of clown come over to point him a few words.

"Ge yimin: 46, our god religion is China's, borrowing from the west. We are god's, god's, China's, and the world's. We founded Chinese religion, that is, the new religion, which is also the world's religion.

Should not: obey the holy will of kris!

My bestiality: what doesn't happen in 2019, and are cults going to commit suicide?

I can't even live through 2012, let alone 2019. It's not the goblin moths of those traitors. You should have been caught and shot!

Xiao days of bullying: how many times has ge yimin been continued

"Ge hua: a second for ge shen globally.

Truth, I am god, do not listen to him.

"Nimabi alas: is he immortal? It's like dead people are qualified to talk about immortality?

"Lm412356: isn't brother chun more authentic?

The brahma sutra: it can also be said that the "wordofgod"s are god's clues to him.

239. Yue zhi zhaozi brittle huan kiln: here I say that ge yimin is a cult

Reactionary, whoever sees him is going to kill him. But I trust him. You send it.

"God's free domain: ge yimin, pretend to be god's great sin, I hope you as soon as possible back.

Jiahe 8 jing stole the well cover: ge yimin, we all do not recognize except the communist party.

>>> god's free domain: the only certified "thinker" has this kind of person, has this kind of demand, baidu also can do, baidu is only one

An Internet company, but this person for this impersonation god, this crime is very serious, hope this person to return as soon as possible.

"The return of the light and Christ? .

"Ljj1798450738: oh, this guy is tough.

241. Qingxin lily road: I want to know about ge yimin two days ago

The result has not looked two eyes, then disgusting vomit hurriedly come out.

What does a baidu certified thinker have to do with Jesus Christ? It can also be said that kris is the antithesis of Jesus Christ! When was Christ recognized by the world? ! Ignorance and shamelessness take pride in the world!