Chapter 18 social production and the Internet revolution

1. Socialized large-scale production refers to the organized and large-scale production opposite to small-scale production. It is manifested in the concentration of the means of production and the Labour force in the enterprise for organized large-scale production; With the continuous development of specialized division of labor, the cooperation between the production of various products is closer. Through the market of the product and the market automatic regulation, make each link of the production process form an indivisible whole.

2. The capitalist economy greatly accelerates the socialization. Different subjects compete to expand and begin globalization. The class contradiction gradually unfolds, the producer demands to obtain their own production income, the small property person because of mutual competition and swallow up each other, only has the highly organized producer, namely the proletariat has the real strength, all proletariat union, competes for the ownership by the collective, inevitably requests the public ownership. The inherent contradictions of capitalism make the scope of public ownership gradually expand with the crisis of private ownership. However, this public ownership is not the public ownership of producers yet. The means of the bourgeoisie to safeguard its own interests will eventually oppose itself. Facing the exploitation of the bourgeois, the producer will start a revolution to solve the fundamental contradiction between the most critical private ownership and socialization and achieve a high degree of socialization.

3. With the development of capitalist production, the scale of capitalist enterprises is getting larger, the connections between enterprises are getting closer, and the degree of modernization is getting higher and higher. The production of large quantities of goods requires the common use of the means of production by many persons. Many processes connect with each other, and many enterprises can cooperate with each other. At the same time, the human, material and financial resources used for the whole society should be allocated reasonably in a planned way through the unified market. Production process management is becoming more and more scientific. The socialization of production is mainly manifested in the concentration of production, the expansion of production scale and the mutual cooperation and interdependence among production departments.

4. Social development shifts from material production to spiritual consumption.

The industrial productive forces were liberated on a large scale, the material needs were constantly satisfied, the importance of spiritual production was improved, and the abundance of products led to the pursuit of consumption by the society, and the social consumption needs were cultivated, from the satisfaction of low-level material production to the satisfaction of spiritual production. The production organization expands, more and more rigorous. Leisure time is increasing and people are becoming more and more free.

5. Individual property rights have gradually changed from the foundation of production development to a stumbling block for the continued development of production. Private institutions are being challenged.

Due to market competition strategy, under the condition of the property right clear production advantage early feedback speed faster, so as the basis of production development, and gradually developed when mass production, especially to all the people do not need to be a user agent and broker era, because the property right clear under the condition of either production may not be optimal, either a quick feedback, thus gradually hinder the development of the optimal production, property right clear condition were excluded, so private ownership became unnecessary.

6. Monopoly developed from private monopoly to national monopoly and international monopoly. Resources are increasingly allocated by non-market means.

Production gradually expand, then form the monopoly, the monopoly of the company may, at first, a man holding, but because of the increasing mode of operation and the expansion of business, personal money number will gradually restrict, so gradually become company monopoly, and then the organization by the state, sovereignty highest degree of super high monopoly, to organize and guide production countries competing with each other, then the monopoly monopoly state control range is expanding, is equivalent to state monopoly into international monopoly.