Chapter ix political economy

1. Now, the world has been globalized, and the human world has become a whole, especially economic globalization, as well as democracy, civilization, culture, art, sports and so on.

No country or individual can reject globalization.

2. Relying on each other's economic activities, global division of production, and flow of factors of production among countries, capitalist production and lifestyle led by the United States are expanding the world day by day.

3. Since the neoliberal era (1980s) began, the conditions of workers in many countries have gone backward, and economic crisis and financial crisis are inevitable.

Economic progress cannot be made at the expense of workers, because the economy is for the people.

4. Global integration, the disappearance of socialist countries, the weakening of communist movements, and the cancellation of social programs and social welfare have all brought serious consequences, which have been suffered by most people in the world.

New liberal capitalism is no longer suitable for the development of modern society; it cannot make all countries progress; the world's production and way of life must change. Visionaries are thinking about new world systems, mainly economic systems and democratic politics.

Although the neo-classical economics pursued by neo-liberal capitalism is still the mainstream of capitalist countries, it can no longer promote the progress of global and global people, but becomes an obstacle, and new economic methods must be studied immediately.

Globalization and neo-liberal capitalism have led to increasing polarization, a large number of poor people are suffering from increasingly tragic and hopeless conditions, and the environment is deteriorating in the developing countries, affecting people's health for more than it pays.

8. Although there are other kinds of labor, the mode of production in which private capital employs labor, and the relationship between labor and capital determines the global politics, economy and culture, the principal contradiction of neo-liberal capitalism cannot be avoided, nor can it be eliminated. Therefore, class struggle is inevitable.

The relationship of modern society is mainly the relationship between capital and labor, while the natural exploitation of labor by capital is the principal contradiction of capitalism.

10. The new liberal capitalism does not recognize the exploitation and believes that the labor and capital are all compensated in production, but the capital naturally pursues profits and pursues maximized profits, so it must try every possible means to maintain the minimum wage. This is true in many countries around the world, especially in the developing world, where private companies are working as long as possible and increasing the intensity of Labour to minimise wages.

11, while capitalism is inherently unequal, but some times, such as 30 years after world war ii, the workers conditions or improved, now, the developed countries conditions to improve the working class is good, including high and increasing real wages, reduced working hours, the improvement of working conditions, a wide range of social programs, and through the national and direct labor contracts to ensure important economic and social rights. However, in today's globalized world, working class conditions in the vast developing countries are unsatisfactory or even deteriorating, and many poor people are living in despair and see no way out.

It is an improvement that capitalist women's Labour moves from family to employment, but the state has to reconcile family responsibilities, such as using institutions and planning.

13. If workers want to improve their conditions, they cannot rely on the benevolence of capitalists, but rely on their own political and economic organizations to organize themselves and force the capitalists to change the pursuit of maximized profits and form a fair and reasonable labor relations, so that the society can be stable and harmonious. Let labor be mutually beneficial, because capital exploitation is serious, volcano can erupt eventually, capitalist also can be not at peace eventually.