Chapter 27 comments on the net (1) volume 1 794-833

794, wang su talk: "ge yimin" cult gang, in post bar to promote the content of cult

Use the trumpet to stir up the fire, trying to confuse people. Their behavior has disturbed the normal order of tieba, impeded the daily communication of its friends, and even

Has already violated the criminal law. Please all the followers of Leninism bar and related people to report the theme posts, reply posts and cult trumpets to the manager of this bar

Can also actively provide clues to relevant departments and jointly fight against cults.

795, underwater thirty thousand and one meter: gee-people's "wordofgod"s are playful, who letter lost.

796, road fengchuan: this ge yi people's adult for publicity, really do everything to use its pole

Self-destruction, praise, fame, notoriety... How could a man be so tired!

I have a brief look at your information. Accepting believers is the biggest mistake you make.

Nonsense cocoa man: do you mean kris? He seems to be a new religious boss

I don't know if it's going to turn into a cult, but some people say he's good, some say he's a big liar. Anyway, I don't like him, my religious view is waiting for god to give the answer, other themselves to look, reference to the line, I can have a world view, but do not worry about god. Of course, thinking is necessary, but these are not guidelines.

Nonsense cocoa man: kris is not the first, nor the last

But before, someone said he was the last.

Part of kris's remarks were disparaged by many of the previous gods (who, like him, called themselves gods). It's also something that many of the scriptures of faith despise. If you do not repent, you will be punished by god.

799, wds3355715: if only you were free to call kris

But I have to tell you As long as no one reports Zf doesn't care about Er...... Or, to put it this way, not a lot of witness reports

If you were free, it would be nice to hit kris... Took care of him for me, and many thank you.

Peng zu: who is ge yimin? Tell me about his misdeeds?

Wds3355715: you go to the god bar, gee-people bar, they created another one.

Eight hundred, happy water bitter earth: for example, ge yi people, you think he crazy or cheat money color?

As for those who give long speeches, maybe they are learning ge yimin, maybe they really think they have some great theory. As long as there is no cheating, let them go, touch the walls a few times, in order to survive nature will see these. You're not Notre Dame, you don't have to be so much.

801. Xuanwei xinyin: god's stick ge yimin thought two major sources: Christianity and communism.

Take advantage of crape myrtle saint faith to collect people in post bar.

802. Draw a circle: you are ge yimin

Lost Maya 159: my books are mostly academic, not missionary, not kris.

803. Soldier on the march: when I first heard about the god of kris, I refused.

Because, you can't let me believe, I go to letter immediately, first I want to try, because I don't want to letter later again add a few special effects up, whole person "MAO" 1, very tall, very handsome, very wisdom. In this way, everyone will scold me, there is no such ge yimin, prove that the above is false.