Chapter 27 comments on the net (2) volume 2 1-35

(2) volume 2

Chinese founder: listen to him. The bible says, "he pointed to Jesus."

"wordofgod" says: point to ge yimin.

Conclusion: kris is Jesus.

Neuro inheritance bible

Just as the new testament inherits the old

It's the same god

My god's name is god, which means, "I am god, listen to him." The one over there.

Our god is the god of god (kris), not the god of Christianity (Jesus), and, of course, it is possible that both are one god.

Kris has his own reason for wanting to be a saint

He's a little saint!

He said he is the son of god, I think the quality will not be low, will not be worse than anyone, he is confident, although no success, but the reputation is not small.

Amazing: ge "wordofgod", imitation bible, imitation Lord god, imitation Jesus Christ.

Conclusion: fake, fake!

Result: have no popularity, just oneself change ma3 jia3's false popularity. Did not witness, only to collect talks, their own editing and processing, fraud witness!

Satan, disobedient to Adam, plunged eve into sin and brought sin into the world. Satan, disobedient to Jesus, instigates the puerperal "wordofgod", disobedient to god's complete word (Jesus Christ), another "wordofgod", replaces Jesus!

Worst of all, Gershwin believed in his own copy of the bible and that he was a copy of Jesus. But refused to take a good look at their intelligence!

Truth - don't obey Jesus, don't read the bible, kidnap the Lord, start a new fire, write another "wordofgod", want to imitate a Jesus!

The moon and the sky: kris, a new cult leader

Preaching online every day.

A: the people of ge yi-min have been known since the last century.

A heresy of Christianity has been published until now.

I only got online in 2001. How could I have heard about it in the last century?

Or was Rousseau right: don't believe in nonsense, a scoundrel will claim that he was sent by god.

"Galbraith: 2019 to prove it.

Live for the Lord: if god is not in a dream

But in the sky and clouds in a loud voice like thunder

I am god, listen to him.

So much the better.

"" ge yimin: good, good, look forward to this day, 2019~

Violent stick: gee-min, that person mostly wants to make money.

There are too many ways to make money these days. Monasteries are private affairs.

Vidias Liverpool: if you can get the last word out of me

Look for the non-dog animal, I go to eat excrement now. You are looking for. What zodiac sign is 1994? Who's not your highness lucifer? Jesus? GeYiMin? Pay what? I am also drunk, logic all do not understand.

9. King rp of I legend: listen to me, and if you have time, go and report kris

This cult post bar, believe his are all without brain, the heart has no belief all don't so trashy oneself to believe this ge diaosi! It's pathetic. Buddhism, Christ, believe in that.