Chapter 24 the letter book 1-69

Heresy 1. Relative to tradition, new ideas are considered heretical. After a long time it becomes orthodox, and so on.

2. God is the only one, namely God, Jesus Jesus is the first born, Christ, God Geyimin is anointed as God in the vision.

3, I really for human, my personal desire is very low, I pursue the soul, matter can live to do.

It's a great manifesto, and he fills in the fatal flaws of marxism.

Only by believing in the god of kris, can we listen to his teaching that only by giving the treasure to the poor can we be rich and communist all over the world. In the past, the communist party only redistributed the wealth, and the majority owners changed their batch. The majority owners would not share their property with the poor, but enjoyed it more than others.

He is the one who I trust, who does not seek fame or reward, who advertises god, who works for god, and who is worthy to be called the son of god. It was when ge hua was in bloom that the Lord laughed in the bush

Brother 7, look down upon this fellow, he has "unearthed" the prophets, and it is estimated that in a few years, he will catch up with Daniel.

God tells the system MK7-- there are more than 100,000 godless people.

"This kid's disciple broke all affirmation.

"What god told me was that he was missing a zero.

The birth of a religion.

Own classic --------- "wordofgod"

His own object of worship -- god ge yimin

His own theology ----- god network

His own organization ---------- ----- god

10. I think I am a deliberate cultivation of society.

11, I will post your website in the main, a few brothers are very interested.

They want to dedicate themselves to the protection of the prophet. " "Don't give.

13, you think, Lord come again, kingdom times, is a hierarchical society, this possible? It must be a communist society, an egalitarian society.

14. Now, five steps to unify the world: nanjing university, Shinto network, "wordofgod", Shinto and unify the world.

God of kris: yimei (huang jingbo), I have surpassed Jesus, past and present, and beyond anyone in the world, and beyond anyone in the future. My sister: hehe! Congratulations on gog's successful trial!

16, if you have 100 percent confidence, yimei support! To promote the values of kris.

Ge, yimei will always support you and peacefully export your harmonious communist values. Perhaps, you can break the history of change, the war of war. Maybe you can go beyond a hundred schools and form a new idea in the recent time... Ge hua brilliant day, we unrestrained visitors...

Oh, little Buddha sister is not a god, little Buddha sister eventually will die. Gog is the spokesman of god. God gives you eternal life... One day, little Buddha sister will still leave you but go ~ so, ge ge wants the world to know you, let the world all believe ge yi people god!

Voluntary sister understand that ge ge is the spokesperson of god, ge ge aims at thousands of miles, ge ge's ideal is to unify the international world, ge ge is the world's, yimei can not be selfish to take possession of their own, ge ge can read the heart of yimei, yimei has enough. My sister has a day in her heart, and will always remember for ge ge.

20, according to authority source, bush also reads "wordofgod", "wordofgod" enters the United States President to benefit the eye, true honored!!! I should work harder!!!