Chapter 27 comments on the net (1) volume 1 645-676

645, job80: ge is also a half thinker

But he played the devil's advocate under the leadership of our party, which is a mistake in principle.

HyB352B: yimin (adapted from "wordofgod")

1. Assist

Or:

Day after day,

Crazy.

The spirit never dies,

Be uneasy.

Unable to eat,

No soup.

Be alone,

So few.

2. Night terrors

In the fall of 2001,

It's a dream.

Bedtime games,

Blood spouts.

Dreamy,

He who does not distinguish between god and man.

God dreams,

Admitted the father.

In my dreams,

Really appreciate it.

Of yimin,

Straight men are broken.

From the book of vision

HyB352B: yimin is going to be one. Where is it going to be

Yimin wants to convert

whither

There is no way to heaven

Hell hath no gate

Suicide doesn't pay

psycho

Think and go

Death by deception.

Fly fate shock birds: @ge yimin (teacher) if the teacher is not open a bunch of small hi words.

It's really awesome. The new religion, goshen, is known as a combination of Jesus and communism. Of course not. Just now a saint in this post said yes.

List reason: true teacher! See the god poster for details

BBB zero: ten

Medium second degree: ten

Quality degree: very (did not seem to see him scold, say that the quality of the list is higher than the main building)

Coaxing primary school students: zero (at present primary school students are brainwashed by the Socratic method and cannot accept the godzilla theory. Actually, me too. I guess it's all middle-aged women and stuff like that?

One word evaluation: really niubi, said nothing. Some big method can shout a master on the ground to turn a good theory can be charmed believers have to say that the leader's personal charm led!

In fact, I have always thought that Lord ge is hi. There aren't really that many enlightened people. But think about something. Maybe I am too low?

Amateur: it is said upstairs that kris is the so-called Christian communist leader.

Gnini: kris, seriously, every time your family sees you doing something like this

I'm worried about your future. Why do you have to have a religion for others to believe in? Conspiracy theory, conspiracy theory, conspiracy theory! Those are the thoughts of the virtuous. Anyway, I know you will disturb more people's thoughts if you go on like this, so I will oppose your words and deeds. Your words and deeds have no basis, mostly come from entertainment news! Don't be a professional... You are not god because there is no god... There's no such thing as an ancient god, but you're just showing -- you're the sage of crape myrtle, and you can lead all the LCS, but you have to be clear that some LCS see you like this, and either turn a blind eye or, like me, take off your mask for more people. This time does not need god, what needs is own world, not god's world, although he can promote people's belief, but belief is really useless sometimes......